listen to me

"Come on get up." I heard Jaceon's voice ring in my ears. I groaned in my sleep turning over.

"Get up now". I felt a slap on my ass. 

"owe! Don't slap my ass!" I suddenly was flipped over on my back.

"I can slap your ass whenever I want to. Now go get dressed we have places to go." I pouted getting up and going to take a shower once done I got dressed and went downstairs for something to eat.

He rushed me yet he's not even down grew!

"Jaceon you rushed me yet your no where to be found?"

"I'm right behind you while your talking shit". He said grabbing my hand and leading us to what i think is the garage.

" Where are we going?"I asked.

He opened the door for me.

" I'm taking you sight seeing you need to get of the house."

" I would get out the house if i was in America instead of Tokyo." He growled.

"Get over it India your going where ever I want tho go and right now Tokyo is it."

" This is against human rights you can't just kidnap me and take me to all these places Jaceon".

"I can and I will." He said glaring at me. I glared right back.

"I Won't continue fighting with you over petty things. That's final." I turned away from him looking out the window as we drive into civilization.

He drove in and parked in the malls indoor garage.i got out of the car and waited for Jaceon not knowing where to go.

He grabbed my hand and leaf us to the elevator.I stayed close to him not knowing this place.

"This mall is the biggest in the whole wide world. Every store you could think of, baby". I was still angry about what he said in the car so i just nodded my head. Even though inside i was jumping for joy.

Once on the main floor we walking from store to store. By now I was over the whole car incident and was opening up to him.

" So do you want to get something to eat?" 

" yeah I'm starving". I said taking his hand.

Once done eating I was ready to go back home. Wow I'm never going to get over that.

"Jaceon baby I'm wanna go home and cuddle in bed".

He looked surprised at what i said. Maybe I'm being all lovey dovey because I'm about to come on.

" Alright let's go". He carried my bags to the car.

Once at home i walked into are bed room and put on some pajamas and go into bed. Where is Jaceon?

"Jaceon!" I called . He came into the room taking his shirt off and his pants leaving him in his boxers. He turns out the lights in getting to bed. I cuddled up into his side.

"What up with you, is this some kind of trick"? Jaceon asked. I frowned in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know what Im talking about you wanting to be all lovy dovey." He said suspiciously.

"Do I have to be mean ....do you want me to be mean." I said.

"Of course not , I like you like this. Although I do like when you challenge m makes the relationship even more exciting."

" Im happy that keeps you interested". I said.

He moved his head to the crook of my neck . Running his nose over where my neck an sholder meet.

"What are you doing." i asked giggling.

"You smell so good." He licked my neck which made me moan.

"Jaceon." I felt something sharp on my neck. I said his name again.

Jaceon POV

I heard her say my name but I was far from listening.He scent had me wrapped around its finger. I could feel my teeth enlongate. Drangons teeth aren't like werewolves. There canines only enlongate while all of a dragon teeth do.

I could hear the blood ruching through her vital veins. Its so loud it resembles tall waterfalls. He heart was beating rapidly a me being so close.

I let my beast take over. Sinking my teeth into her neck. She screamed trying to get away but I held her tightly to my chest. I emptied my hormones into her, Calming her immediately. She moaned in pleasure.I removed my teeth from her neck. Licking the bloody mark on her sealing the womb.

 She turned her body torword me.

"Why did you do that?" She asked in a innocent voice.

"I wanted o mark you. I need to mark whats mine." I said trying to nuzzle her neck but she moved away which made me and my beast growl.

"Dont move away from." I said through clenched teeth. I tried again key word being again.I growled even louder.

Then did something I never thought I would do. I grabbed her again and sinked my teeth in again.

She screamed in fright.

vote

fan