Bonfire Male - Epethemeus Ash DEAD

Name: Epethemeus Ash

District: Bonfire

Gender: M

Age: 16

Appearance: Instrad of having some obscure colour for hair such as orange or red, Epethemeus keeps his hair charcoal black and in short spikes to make it look almost as if it has been singed. In actual fact he did used to have curls as a young child, but a small accident and years later here he is. Maybe one day he would like to go back to curls but for now, the hair of Epethemeus Ash is spiked. His eyes almost seem to be black and emotionless, but if you look carefully and not just glance at him, you can see that they are just a very dark brown. However, Epethemeus' eyes are constantly filled with hate and anger if not nothing so his eyes look dead and almost black. He's quite tall for a sixteen year old, with muscular soldiers and some muscle on his body so his arms don't have lots of flab on them. Every day he jogs to and from school so because of this has become quite fit and athletic. The one flaw in Epethemeus' appearance that he'll admit is the peculiar looking red spot on his nose. It is not a spot, and unless you'd like a severe scolding and have time to listen to a rant followed by a lecture, don't call it a spot. Nobody really knows what it is, and maybe if he was a girl Epethemeus would cover it up but lets it show trying to pass it off as a sign of being manly, whilst secretly feeling insecure about it.

Personality: Epethemeus has quite the mouth on him at times. He's reasonably well known throughout the district for bad mouthing the adults of his choice and showing little respect, if any, towards them. Truth be told, Epethemeus does care, at least a little bit. Whilst some children live to rebel against their parents and be their own person Epethemeus simply speaks his mind, or at least that's what he thinks he's doing. He can be rather abrupt and harsh at times, straight out telling people all their flaws. The word subtle is not in his vocabulary.

If you asked Epethemeus to sum himself up in one word, he would say honest; if you asked someone else to sum him up in one word, they would say jerk. Epethemeus doesn't really have any respect towards other peoples feelings and sometimes comes off as a jerk without meaning to. Occasionally, he does try to get a long with the odd person, but he's not really a people person and socialising just isn't his activity, he just comes out as his usual blunt self. The one thing Epethemeus takes pride in is the fact that he doesn't try to be someone he's not and he's completely real, he has flaws, not that he himself would admit them. He has a long list of things that bug him about people, and is not afraid to say it and irritate people. Whilst very good at making enemies, the one thing Epethemeus struggles most with is making friends, and in a Game like this, that could be a severe disadvantage.

Weapon of Choice: Whilst blowing things up just seems to be his nature, Epethemeus finds it kind of pointless and timewasting. It would take effort if you didn't have the explosives required and if they were faulty it could backfire on you, so in conclusion, explosives are a hazard to him. Instead, he prefers to take tributes on with a simple machete and pure intelligence. That, he says, is the greatest weapon there is.

Tactics: Lurk in the shadows, almost in a creepy way as he observes all the other tributes and makes mental notes. Once he's sure he's got this thing sussed out, wait it out and then step in for the kill. Don't do anything radical, don't trust anyone and whatever you do, do not fall in love. This is no time for scams to get sponsors, this is the time to get out there and guard your life. Because, although it is an awful saying, you do only live once.

District Token: Epethemeus brought with him the remains of the first sparkler he ever held, aged three and a half. Admittedly it also singed his hand and taught him not to play with fire, so it is a memory from his childhood and a valuable life lesson. Two in one token!