Valentines Male - Cupid Valentine DEAD

Name: Cupid Valentine, though his friends usually just call him Valen

District: Valentine's Day

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Appearance: For a member of the Valentine District, Valen is considered rather plain, though anywhere else, he would be seen as absolutely breathtaking. Valen has a charming, yet still boyish smile, which tends to enchant the humans that see him, though not quite flirty enough to satisfy the citizens of his district. He likes to wear his blonde hair slightly messy, though when he needs to, it cleans up very nicely. His eyes vary from deep blue to icy grey, though they always have a nice spark of love for everybody around him, no matter how they feel about him in return. He isn't the tallest, but isn't necessarily short either. His build is slightly muscular, though not at a ridiculous amount, seeing as he still has to be aerodynamic to get through the air on Valentine's day. He has retractables fluorescent pink angel wings, as does every citizen of his district. http://www.google.ca/imgres?num=10&hl=en&sa=G&tbo=d&biw=1688&bih=676&tbm=isch&tbnid=RobOfzMQHRan_M:&imgrefurl=http://malecelebbio.com/2012/11/05/freddie-stroma/&docid=a_LmlqU2L6AG8M&imgurl=http://malecelebbio.com/gallery/2012/11/Freddie-Stroma-09.jpg&w=428&h=600&ei=Kw6xUPasFaaoywGVsIDgBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=338&vpy=153&dur=3720&hovh=266&hovw=190&tx=116&ty=166&sig=114005665606376847901&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=105&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:160 (The actor is Freddy Stroma, also known as Cormac McLaggen in the Harry Potter Series)

Personnality: Ever since he was a young boy, Valen has had an instant love for emotions, and a quirk for reading them all with ease, always knowing the right solution. However, he is slightly too naive, always trying to see the best in people, and trusting them too much, which usually ends up with him being heartbroken and/or manipulated. Valen has also always felt like he didn't quite fit in, as he was so different of all the other members of Valentine's.

Although he is the next ruler of his district, a direct decendant of the first Cupid Valentine, Valen refuses to let himself get snobby, which is probably why he makes his few friends call him Valen instead of Cupid.

Weapon: This is ridiculously unimaginative, but Valen excels at using bow and arrows, seeing as back in his district, everybody is trained with them from a young age, as part of their job. However, he also pairs it with a potion he created that helps him locate the base of others' emotions, and makes them more prone to manipulation.

Tactics: Though Valen isn't fond of these Games, or the idea of having to kill others, he understands that it is necessary for him to play along, if he is ever to return to his family. So, he intends on playing the Game, and teaming up with people whom he trusts. After that, he'll just have to pray for the best.

District Token: A bottle of ointment for his wings. Once, when he was first learning to fly alone, his wings got sore and he was stuck on a cloud for days until his mother found him. Ever since, he made sure to keep this ointment with him no matter what.