Fools Male - Alex Q Ate DEAD

Name: Alec Q Ate [Goes by Q, mostly]

District: April Fools

Gender: Male

Age: 14

Appearance: Q has brown hair, which often looks unkempt because he doesn't really see the point of brushing it. His eyes are a dark brown, almost black, and often have a sneaky light in them, giving the impression that he's always up to something (which he usually is). He's rather short for his age, and his boyish features make him look a bit younger than he is, and you usually can't put an age on him. His movements are quick and calculated- to most people it seems as though he's fidgeting, but they'd be wrong. He knows exactly what he's doing, always. Slight of hand is one of his talents. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz6rairzQF1qhpa28o1_400.jpg (Charlie Rowe, if actor is needed)

Personality: Not many people other than Q himself can say for sure what his real personality is like, as he spends so much time play jokes and tricks on people in completely different personalities. Like most of his district, he loves a laugh, and is willing to do almost anything to get it. He honestly doesn't mind humiliating people, or putting them through emotional harn to get this laugh, though he's a bit of a wimp when it comes to physical pain. He's more intelligent than most people give him credit for, which is exactly what he wants. The more layers to plan, the more difficult it is to understand, the better. He complicates things on purpose, to make it seem more exciting, and more of a plot. Some people have even gone far enough to say the boy is mad, which no one has been able to confirm or deny. He is an actor, and seemingly changes personality to the outside world.

Weapon of Choice: He does have great skill with slight of hand, which can get him out of a lot of things, but anything within reach can be turned into a weapon, and Q knows exactly how to do it. His skill in acting could come in handy, to gain trust. He doesn't have much physical strength, so nothing heavy. If all else fails he'll resort to a dagger, because it's small, and easily concealed.

Tactics: He needs allies, and he's smart enough to know this. The boy is none to strong, but he's smart, and he knows people would value someone smart. He will lie and change his demeanor as much as he needs to to get on the good side of both the Capitol and the tributes.

District Token: A metal fork that's bent backwards on itself. He bent it when he was ten to convince his six year old sister (one of the few people he genuinely cares about, along with her twin brother, who didn't fall for it) that he was magic, and it worked. He had given it to her that day, and she gave it back when he'd been reaped. He knows it could be confiscated because it could be used as a weapon, but he's prepared to argue that almost everything could be used as a weapon, and he doesn't think he could ever use it as a weapon anyway.