Easter Male - March Easterwells DEAD

Name: March Easterwells

District: Easter

Gender: Male

Age: 12

Appearance: He has short dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He always has a mischievous grin on his face, and has a knack for trouble. He is average height and size, and due to his small figure he is good at hiding in small spaces. 

Here is the link: http://img.poptower.com/pic-20397/bradley-steven-perry.jpg?d=600

Personality: March is a bit of a troublemaker. He is always looking for trouble, and has been arrested 4 times, for assaulting a Peacekeeper and theft. He has been sent in the District juvenile detention center multiple times. March is witty, calm, devious and sly. Even though he gets caught, he can still get away with things easily. He has never considered killing, and the closest thing to that on his criminal record is assault, but he thinks he has the capability to do it.  

Weapon of Choice: Easter Egg shaped blades. They are like throwing knifes, except that they just look like ordinary eggs and then when thrown they form poisoned spikes on them. At the bottom of them, they will grow one long, sharp blade on them resembling a knife, and the Easter egg is the handle of them. If the poison gets on your skin, you will die in less then 5 minutes. March will just result to assault if weaponless.

Tactics: March plans to use his wits and charm to win over the Capitol the best he can. He plans on having no allies in this, because he knows that in the Hunger Games you can't make friends. He will not kill innocent people, and only the people that deserve it.

District Token: A colourful woven bracelet that was given to him by his mother, before she passed away. It reminds him of her, and it is his only good luck charm.