Task Four - Oh So Grassy - Easter Tributes

April Joy:

(Have not received)

March Easterwells:

(Have not received)

Bunny Von Unatalia:

Bunny groaned as she was rudely awoken thanks to the oh-so-annoying Vibius. Sheesh, who let this maniac in charge. Bunny rubbed her eyes sleepily as she tried to focus on what the idiot was saying. The sun was beaming too perfectly to be harmless.

“I hope you appreciate it.” The head gamemaker just finished saying..

Appreciate? Bunny’s gut to get ready... but for wha-

BAM! BUNNY COULD FLY! Had this not been the Hunger Games, Bunny would’ve probably sang that I Believe I Can Fly song, but alas, gravity had grew fond of the tribute.

“OW! OW OW! OWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Bunny yelped in pain as she was nearly skewered by the not-grass.

No grass in its right mind would grow to... a very tall height... Bunny felt like, well, a bunny in a wheat field.

“If the goal here is to make us feel like animals, you’ve already succeeded.” Miss Von Unatalia muttered.

Bunny was fuming to herself while the stupid gamemaker rambled on about what a ‘genius’ he is.

“Damn him. Damn Sodapop lady. Damn that other one with her adorable mutt... Damn-” All of a sudden, Bunny found herself moving.

“What...the... AH HELL!” Bunny shouted.

She desperately grabbed a rock and used the sharpest edge to pound away against the bloody root that had grabbed her.

Bloody root? What...? Bunny mortally dreaded where she was getting dragged to. She found herself without her food, boxes, water bottles, and her vial of poison.

“Fuck...” Bunny mumbled as she tried to find her whip. If she had dropped it along the way, she was going to do more than cuss. Her hand found the whip wrapped against her leg. Like hell that will help her. It’s not getting untangled anytime soon... All of a sudden the moving halted. Bunny breathed out a sigh of relief. She tried to get up, only to have her right arm get snagged into a root.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Bunny screamed.

She had been dragged to a huge canopy tree that had roots climbing all over it. There was blood everywhere, a limb there, chunks of hair with some scalp inbedded in it on some of the other roots. All in all, another version of the Blood Bath. Vivius is good...

“NO! PLEASE, NO!” A male voice begged.

An awful crunch noise echoed. Bunny’s eyes were wide with fear. She was next, she was next, she was next.

A head rolled till the face faced Bunny. Jack O’Lantern. Bunny let out a deafening shriek and grabbed her whip, not caring about yet another cut. The root seemed to anticipate that and constricted around her chest. Bunny gasped for air and tried not to breath in much. She flicked her wrist and made a very audible snap noise onto the roots. Each time it paused long enough for Bunny to wiggle. Back and forth it went, each time Bunny managing to get more strength, but as the same time, the root was getting stronger as well.

She finally managed to get out of the tangles of roots. Bunny leaped up and took off running away from the root tree as fast as she could. Grass whizzed by as she ran. She was almost far enough to where the roots couldn’t nab her- until she tripped over something log like that is.

Bunny struggled as the built tribute tried to push her towards the slithering roots.

“LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!” Bunny screamed.

“YOU GO FIRST THEN!” The male tribute yelled back.

Bunny kicked him in the balls, which made him get the same reaction most guys get whilst the balls getting kicked. She raced away, taking full advantage of the situation. She soon spotted her packages and most importantly, her vial of poison. Bunny used the last of her adrenaline to sprint to her possessions and take was was hers.

She raced into that spot, grabbed her things, and shoved them all in a box. Bunny tied a bunch of overgrown weedy grass things and made a makeshift hut and slept on top of her box for the rest of the day.

Levret Hare:

(Have not received)