Halloween Male - Jack Oliver Lantern DEAD

Name: Jack Oliver Lantern (You know, like Jack-O-Lantern? I'm hilarious.)

District: Halloween

Gender: Malee

Age: 17

Appearance: Beau Mirchoff http://thr2.pgmcdn.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_post_349_width/2011/10/beau_mirchoff_a_p.jpg

If it wasn't for his perfectly white smile, you'd think he was a child of the Devil. His tall, buff body is the perfect mix of muscle and attractiveness. With tousled dark hair and piercing green eyes, he looks almost sinister. His smile is what makes people fall for him.

Personality: He is intimidating, that's for sure. Think about that popular guy at school you have always wanted to talk to. That's Jack. He is so self absorbed, he thinks the world revolves around him. He is also the biggest player in the entire district. Why date people when you can avoid all that commitment, right? He can be charming and brilliant, but piss him off and he will be your worst enemy. He strongly believes in revenge, and at the end of the day, has to win whatever fight he had gotten himself into. He is cynical and sarcastic. He also has the worst temper. When angry, he turns into a monster, yelling, ruining things. People have warned him his temper will be the end of him, but like usual, he never listens.

Weapon: A scythe. It is long enough that he can stay away from other people while killing them, but short enough to do the trick

Tactic: He doesn't try to fool anyone. He makes it clear he is in it to win, and that he won't stop until he does. He does want allies though, so he picks one or two he finds worthy. He can be nice to those he likes, but it doesn't happen often. Being as scary as possible is what he thinks will work.

District Token: A silver ring with a bat on it. He wears it on his middle finger. His brother gave it to him when he turned 13, as a birthday present. Since his older brother is his idol, he worships the ring.