Reason 13 || Jackson ||

Dedicated to Gia_gigi for voting on every chapter and just making me have a smile on my face!

Song for the Reason: Miss Jackson by Panic! at the Disco feat. Lolo

GOAL: 110 reads and 12 votes

Reason 13 || Jackson ||

You comitted suicide today.

You beat me to it.

You'll never get this letter, but I just wanted to know how.

Did you do it with a rope?

a knife?

pills?

How did you do it?

This letter has been strategically planned so that I would give the gory details of my death and suicide.

I've been thinking for a while, Jackson. How in the world do you kill yourself.

I've gone through the pain.

The blood running down my arm.

The gross stench that waves out of the toilet.

The tears that stain my cheek, constantly.

I've felt the pain, but how do I get rid of it.

I was thinking of pills.

There would be no harm to my body, not even one scar.

I was also contemplating a knife.

Stabbing it right in to my vein and making it spurt out blood and kill the oxygen inside of me. (A/N: apologies if I'm wrong, I'm not the best in science)

I thought of doing this to let you all know the marks you have made on me, because obviously you are all going to my funeral.

It would be a major sin on your part to not come after finding out what you did and how you killed someone.

The only thing I wouldn't use to kill myself was a rope.

For many reasons, I don't have a rope at home and I don't want to break the ceiling and have the possibility of still being alive.

I think I've come to a decision.

I may have overtaken your letter, Jackson.

I wish that I could tell you that you are a beautiful girl and you were better than anything.

But you and I both know that life isn't perfect, life doesn't turn out the way we wanted and we sure as hell are not going to wallow in self pity.

You were amazing, sadly no one's going to find Miss Jackson.