Reason 7 || Jeff ||

Dedicated to Jasminatb for being an amazing person and for having amazing stories! Go check them out! 

#48 in Short Stories (Hell yeah!)

Here's a guy's reason cause you guys seem to like these better lol.

Reason 7 || Jeff ||

I failed in trying to get you to love me.

    - A Ten Word Story

Oh, Jeff. Did you like that? I wrote that myself. I'm pretty proud of it.

Jeff. Did I mention that I had a crush on you? Did I mention that I told you that? Did I mention that you liked Christina?

Jeff, did I mention the humiliation, you caused?

No, I don't think I did. 

Well, kiddos. Let's start reading this dead girl's letter to a man who murdered a dead girl's hopes.

At this point I was already known as Bulimic Cath. It was annoying and kind of sad that people had thought of me this way.

But, Jeff, oh my Jeff. Everytime I looked at you, it was like all of that went away. Butterflies were in my stomach when I looked at you. I remember talking to you once and you looked into my eyes.

I thought I saw a spark go off, but it wasn't. It was a spark of recognition. You had figured out my feelings for you. You had seen them by a look in my eye.

Oh, I must have looked hopelessly in love with you Jeff. FML. But none the less, you did nothing to crush my little crush.

So, I continued to ponder over you. I asked myself everyday, "I have a chance with him. He didn't tell me to stop liking him."

This little fact kept me alive for days at a time. For, I only stayed alive and endured this bulimic crap because I thought I had a chance with you.

Hell was I wrong.

One day, I decided to tell you, I liked you. I wore the most provactive dress I could think of. It was a small white sleeveless dress with my cleavage practically popping out and the length was around two inches below my butt. I was done with agonizng over if you liked me or not. I walked up to you during the busy movement before lunch. I said a quick sentence. 

"I like you."

Those three words are almost as strong ast I love you. 

Much to my enjoyment, you kissed me on the spot. You kissed me on the lips, you moved your hands to my butt. You started to grope it and then with one hand on my butt, your next hand went to my boob. You continued to touch these two places while kissing me. At one point in the kiss, the top part of my dress slipped off. But I didn't care. I don't know why I didn't tell you to back off, maybe it's because I liked it. Anyway, after about a minute of this. Your hands trailed to a place that was strictly off limits.

My stomach.

You put your hand there and whispered in my ear, "Wow, you are a fat slut."

Tears were pouring down my face now, because maybe I was one. I looked down at my stomach and I couldn't even see it. But of course to myself I saw a stomach that was round. In reality, it was as flat as a pancake and all I could think was, maybe I am a slut.

I just let this guy, this guy I had obssessed about, touch me in ways no other has ever.

Jeff, like Brittany you had two choices.

a) Leave me alone and not tell anyone about what just happened

or

b) Tell the whole school and then promptly tell me about Christina

I'm sure everyone can see the pattern showing. He chose the second choice and I was left with no choices to protect myself.

Did it suck? Yes.

I turned off love at this point, Jeff. 

At that point, I realized that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will ALWAYS hurt me. 

Jeff, I want to thank you for telling the whole school what a slut I was. It just reaffirmed the fact that Christina said. I wish I never told you, but than again I would have never had the chance to say this...

Jeff, you killed me.

              - Like,

                    Cath