Reason 3 || Jax ||

Dedicated to AriannaKeyes19 for being an amazing, funny, unique person. Ily girl <3

The video attached to this chapter is a video I made. Feel free to check it out if you are ever worried about your weight. <3

Reason 3 || Jax ||

11/12/13 <---- That's never going to happen again is it? Well, at least not for me.

Oh Jax. Jax, Jax, Jax. I bet you don't know who I am or what my name is. It's Catherin or Cath for short, but don't worry you don't need to call me any of that because, well, I fucking hate you.

Who am I? I'm not just Cath. I was also your classmate in 8th grade. Remember that? Oh, the wonderful middle school years. How could anyone forget what happened there. At least, I never forgot it. So you're stuck here with this letter reading it and finding out what you did to me.

Oh, Jax. The outcome is so clear it's sort of unbelievable. But, I'm going to tell our story now.

Once upon a time, it was a Monday on the last week of school. We were finished with finals and were ready for Summer Break. But on this very Monday, we would do confession time. The teachers never knew, or if they did they didn't care enough to disturb us.

Well, anyway on that day I decided to partake in this alleged confession time. Boy, was it fun. We each wrote a confession about everyone in the group. It could be bad or good. Most of them bad. They should stay anonymous but that of course was your own choice. 

I opened all of the little tiny, ripped up papers that we had lying around in our backpacks. I saw a few of them at a glance and I smiled. I got some good ones.

                  You are so smart!

                 You are so pretty! I wish we hanged out more!

If I had know that confession time was more of a tbh session, I would have come to this sooner. I remember reading each one. One by one. They were mostly the same as the first ones I saw. Then I came to yours Jax. Do you remember what it said? 

Probably not, luckily I do. I still have that crinkled up piece of paper. It reminds me of what you did to me.

It said....

You are such a fat slut. How do you sit on a chair without falling down. God, loose some weight. Also, I heard about you sleeping around with Cody. I bet you, he got grossed out about your fatness. - Jax 

I copied it word for word, so that everyone can see your horribleness. Gosh, you are revolting. I was 5 feet 5 inches and 90 pounds and you called me fat. You also called me a slut. Slut is what you are Mr. I have a girlfriend everyday. I don't know where you got that idea from. But I soon figured it out.

Anyways, as you would have known recieving that most wonderful confession hurt me. Over the summer, I ate less, I worried about what my body appeared to others, I worried about what YOU thought of ME. I went from 90 pounds to 84 pounds in 2 months and I was still growing. All that was on me was bones and you could barely call my skin, skin. I was losing weight everyday and nothing could stop it. Because everytime I thought about changing that habit. I would look at your note and decide against it.

You KILLED me.... more than the others did.

                              Love yours truly,

                                        The Fat Slut Cath