Reason 2 || Karilyn ||

Dedicated to LeMooshoo for always making me laugh, thanks girl <3

Reason 2 || Karilyn

I bet you immediately ripped open the second letter. You were probably trying to check if the next letter was you. How do I know? Turn around.

Did you see me....

No, you didn't. Want to know why? Because I AM FREAKING DEAD

But guess who this letter is about? Karilyn.

We were friends right? We wrote stories together, we laughed together, we even shared secrets together.

Now many might think Karilyn and I were inseparable, guess what? We weren't. I could easily detach myself from her. We weren't superheroes. She wasn't the hero and I wasn't her sidekick. It was more of the other way around. She would kick me down... in the side.

Because she wasn't just any friend. She turned into a secret keeper. Actually, more like a secret sharer. She told our whole school things about me. None of them true. They all stemmed from the truth but that was where it stopped.

Karilyn, if you're reading this, I'm sure you're expecting a turn around, maybe the word BUT to come in sadly, I'm laughing at you because that word BUT is never, ever coming.

When ever I accused you of doing these things to me, you would bring up how innocent you are.

Here's a little secret everyone, Karilyn isn't innocent. She's the devil in disguise.

She claims that she is BAD at writing, in truth she is the best writer in the whole class. This small little fact kills me because of your frickin modesty. It makes me feel bad. I would be getting 90s and you would be getting 100s. I would get 100s and you would get 110s. You would get to be the lead in a school play and I would be the puny dwarf in it. Did you always have to one up everyone?

How did you do it Karilyn? How did you do it?

Did you bribe our teachers with money, sex?

I am going to die thinking that way, Karilyn.

I guess I never found out because you never told me.

Come to think of it. I told you everything and you didn't tell me a thing.

Karilyn lied about everything and I don't think anyone should trust her. I mean I gave up in trusting her a long time again. 

Karilyn, I'm sorry but I don't think I can keep it in any longer. I know that with all the secrets that we shared and all the laughs that we had, there was a bond there somewhere.

It's like a candle. Once you light it, you know that it is going to fade. Our candle just faded really quickly. But guess what.

I'm ok with that because Karilyn, you KILLED me.

                              - From the dead,

                                           Cath