Important Author Note

Hi guys.

So recently I have been getting negative feedback for this book mainly and a lot from 30 Reactions to Death.

After a lot of thought, I've decided to delete and discontinue 30 Reactions to Death.  I am unhappy with the way it's going and with the reaction toward it.

I've gotten a 3/10 on this book, and I'm sorry. It's hard to ignore haters. I've taught in this book that words hurt and honestly that hurts me. 

The most negative is toward this book because it is too "similar" to Thirteen Reasons Why, but honestly it isn't. Because you can't compare my life to a book. A piece of fiction, so if you do say that again, I'm just going to delete your comment.

So, I hope you can respect my decision. I have a lot of new ideas. I will be finishing up Advice Column somewhere in March and starting a new book, that is a romance short story. So yeah, I hope you all check out both books! 

I'm sorry for giving you all this anticipation for a sequel when clearly I am the worst author or person on here.

I'm sorry.

But thank you for all being understanding! 

EDIT: I will be keeping it up and maybe someday, I might update it. It might be today, it might be tomorrow, in a few weeks, or maybe never. Just know that there is hope :)