Reason 12 || Toni ||

• Dedicated to To all of you, who have made it this far. ILY

Dedicated to all of YOU, who have made it this far in this book. THANK YOU <3

Song for the Reason: Immortals by Fall Out Boy (I'm kinda obsessed xD)

Here is a happy-ish chapter. Sorry, if the story is "depressing", I made it so that it is 30 reasons why she wants to die. I hope that doesn't turn people off from this story because I wrote it to help people and hope people can relate to it!

I also am setting "goals" for each chapter. It's not so that I get more reads but it's so that when you achieve the goal then the chapter will come out because my procrastination level is off the charts now that school is starting.

**EDIT** Goal: 100 reads and 15 votes WHOO, YOU MADE IT IN 3 DAYS! NEW CHAPTER!
Thanks guys, please no hate!

Reason 12 || Toni ||

Dear Toni,

You were the real person who I was joined at the hip with.

You were the person who stood by my side the whole time.

You even brought me a therapist to help me with my bulimic problem.

You were amazing.

I know that these letters about why I'm supposed to die but, I felt the need to tell you, that you did all you could.

I had made up my decision already and there was nothing that you could do to stop me.

But for the sake of these letters, here's a story:

We were at a debate tournament like we normally do every weekend. We laughed, we argued, we socialized.

You ate, I didn't. I starved, you were full.

But, I still had that smile on my face that somehow showed you I was fine. Yet, I think you were hoping to see through it.

The next day after the tournament, you brought me to the guidance counselor.

You made me sit there for two hours telling the counselor about my problem and you stayed there with me.

I think you were really the only person there for me. The counselor was there for the money and didn;t give a frick frack fuck about me or my problem.

You cared too much about me and I think that scared me.

But, I pushed all those thoughts aside and only focused on the ones that were the happy memories.

I still only remember those and I hope I remember them till the day I die.

I know you were hoping for us to grow old together but we can't always be immortals.

Life has a funny way of working, putting us together, making us work for our happiness, showing me who were the real friends in my life. Most of all, meeting you.

Love,

Cath, who is sorry she couldn't stay strong for you.