Chapter 21: Trapeze Americano Performed

(A/N For this chapter, play from 2:45 to the end.)

Then the line was ready.

"Frankie, Jonesy! Be ready!" Alex told them.

"You got it, boss!" Jonesy saluted.

"Go, go, go!" Alex said.

Gia and Alex flipped in the air and swung toward the ground.

"Please be careful, bro," Y/N whispered, to which Vitaly put a comforting arm around her, making her lean into him.

Mort got the gun while Alex grabbed Stefano with Dubois attached. Once the cable was off Stefano, Dubois grabbed Alex's paw.

"Gia! Take Stefano!" Alex said, handing him to her.

"Alex!" Gia called as she and Stefano were swinging back down.

The lion and head of animal control went sailing in the air then fell closer to the snakes in the fountain.

"Aquatic cobras!" Stefano exclaimed as Gia tossed him to Vitaly.

"If I am going down, your head is coming with me!" Dubois stated, grabbing her saw and putting it near his neck.

"I don't think so!" Alex yelled then whistled.

"Oi, let's go!" Jonesy said and he and Frankie flew toward Alex.

"You're going down, but not with my head," Alex remarked.

Frankie and Jonesy grabbed Alex and flew them over the fountain and across the zoo.

"Jet pack! He pull up!" Stefano commented excitedly.

"Your days of chasing animals are over, Dubois! Because you've just messed with the king!" Alex stated.

He then threw her into his old enclosure. She then got out, really mad, then roared, making the crowd cheer.

"This is where animals like you belong! Now sit!" Alex commanded.

Dubois went from mad to a dopey smile and obeyed the command.

"Lie down," he added on.

When she did, it was revealed that Mort had shot her in the butt with the tranquilizer dart.

"Naughty me," Mort chuckled.

"Roll over," Alex continued.

Then Dubois did so, rolling off the rock.

"Good, Dubois. Now stay!" he finished.

Alex flew toward Gia, grabbed her, then they hit a collection of balloons, sending them everywhere.

"We did it!" Gia cheered.

As they looked at each other for a short moment, the balloons went to the kids.

"Balloons to the children of the world! Trapeze Americano!" Stefano said while hugging a balloon.

"It is real," Vitaly smiled.

"It's real!" Stefano repeated excitedly.

Alex then flew himself and Gia back to the circus, where they were greeted by their friends.

"That's how you do it!" Maurice smirked then Frankie and Jonesy picked him and Mort up.

"So you want to run away with the circus?" Stefano asked the gang.

"Live a life of adventure?" Alex said.

"Full of romance?" Gloria added, caressing Melman's cheek.

"And danger!" Melman replied.

"Really living!" Marty commented.

"What do you say?" Stefano wondered.

The gang looked at Y/N for her to give them their choice.

"We say that we couldn't ask for anything better and there's no where else we'd rather be," she said, making them cheer.

It didn't take long for Marty to respond by singing.

"Ra-da-da da-da da-da-da circus!"

As it continued, all of them were wearing afros on the trains hole heading to their next destination.

"Da-da-da-da-da-da, Afro!
Circus Afro, Circus Afro!
Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro!

I like to move it, move it
You like to...
Move it!"

As they traveled on, Alex asked Skipper one question.

"Skipper, what did you end up doing with the crazy lady, anyway?" he wondered.

That was when he told him that Dubois and her men were in crates, similar to what the gang were in before they ended up in Madagascar and that's where Dubois and her men were actually heading for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yay! Happy day! But, as usual, we're not done yet!