Chapter 7: A Plan for Success

(A/N Y/I means your initial and W/N means wrong name.)

The train headed toward London while the gang contemplated on what to do.

"This is a disaster!" Alex said.

"Major disaster," Y/N added.

"We blow all our money on a bad circus, and we're not any closer to New York!" Gloria exclaimed.

"If anything, we're further away!" Melman replied.

"We could have at least bought a circus that knew how to circ!" Marty commented.

Then the penguins came up.

"I don't even know why we bought a circus in the first place. We had enough dough for a plane!" Skipper admitted.

"Are you kidding me?" Melman asked.

"You must have some money left over," Gloria pointed out.

"I used it to buy teeth and then have them capped in gold. Now I can eat apples!" Skipper replied, put the teeth in, then confessed, "Sadly, I discovered I don't like apples."

"No promoter is sending this show to America. It's toe up!" Marty remarked.

Meanwhile, Y/N and Alex talked privately.

"I don't know what we're gonna do, Y/I," Alex replied.

"I don't either. This whole circus thing is crazy enough. But the fact this is going on..., I don't know," Y/N sighed.

"Well, we need to figure something out or we're never getting home," he told her.

"I know," she nodded.

They turned around to see Stefano at the top, which scared them a little.

"Now it all makes sense. No wonder the circus master was so happy to sell," Melman commented.

"He was happy, all right. Happy about ripping us off!" Marty added.

Stefano shushed them and motioned for them to follow him. They opened the train car door and were whisked away, getting the other there's attention.

"Where did Alex and Y/N go?" Gloria wondered.

"I don't know," Marty shrugged.

Alex and Y/N screamed while they held onto the train. They managed to go up the ladder to the top of the train where Stefano waited for them.

"Come on! This way!" Stefano urged.

"No, no, no. You come this way!" Alex responded.

"Yeah! This is suicide!" Y/N added.

"Alice, W/N, watch your head!" Stefano warned them.

They looked up then behind them to see a tunnel. They ran for a while until Alex grabbed her and ran up the side of the mountain before flipping back, leaving Stefano shocked. Then they fell between the train cars, scaring him. He went in the train car and ran through to get to where the siblings were.