Chapter 1: Meeting the Circus

(A/N What you look like (or whatever you want; just thought I'd give a picture).)

The police checked out the plane while the others ran from the scene

“What are we gonna do? We can't hide forever!” Marty pointed out.

“And we can't just blend! You know this ain't Africa,” Gloria remarked.

“Oh, what's the point? Tell me one conceivable way that extra-large animals like us are gonna be able to move through Europe without attracting unwanted attention,” Melman brought up.

That’s when Y/N saw the word “Circus” on the side of train car.

“Guys,” she called.

They looked in her direction and saw the train car.

“Hey...” Alex said with a smile.

Then the train car doors were yanked open to reveal a tiger with a mean look on his face, making the others jump. But when he and Y/N locked eyes, his look softened, making her ease up a bit.

“Where are you coming from?” the tiger asked with a Russian accent.

“Please, you got to hide us. Just until the heat dies down,” Alex begged.

“Absolut no outsiders. So wipe that Smirn off your face and Popov!” the tiger remarked.

“Come on, man. You gotta do one cat a solid. Cat to cat. Do a solid here, buddy. Come on,” Alex stated.

“Nyet! This train is for circus animals only,” the tiger told them.

He closed the doors and talked to someone else.

“They sound like they be in trouble,” a male Italian voice brought up.

“Stefano, we do not invite trouble into our circus. l don't trust lion. Hair too big and glossy!” the tiger remarked.

“Aw, come on, Vitaly, you're being mean,” Stefano said.

“He not lion. He lioness...with a beehive,” Vitaly declared with a laugh, making Y/N try to hold a laugh in.

“This is awkward. We can hear everything they're saying,” Alex said.

“But he’s not wrong about your mane being too big and glossy,” Y/N responded, trying to stop her giggles from coming.

Alex sent her a small glare. Then the train started moving, making them worried.

“It is not our problem!” Vitaly stated.

“No, no! Wait, wait, wait!” Alex pleaded.

That’s when Stefano, a sea lion, popped his head out.

“Just give us a minute. He's on the phone and...can't get him off!” Stefano said then closed the door, replying, “We cannot leave them there!”

“Only circus animals on this train!” Vitaly replied.

“Wait, listen! We are circus animals. You gotta let us in!” Alex said, banging on the door.

Then a female jaguar opened the doors, making Alex’s eyes widen immediately.

“You are really circus?” the leopard asked, her Italian accent showing.

They heard the police start catching up with them.

“Yes. Full circus!” Alex answered.

"Uh huh," Y/N nodded.

“My momma was circus. My daddy was circus,” Marty listed.

“Gia! Shut the door!” Vitaly commanded to the leopard.

“Please,” Gloria pleaded.

“Over there! Over there!” the police yelled.

Alex’s pleading look was enough to convince Gia.

“They are circus. Circus stick together,” she stated.

Vitaly groaned before they pulled them in. Just as the train gained speed, they were all aboard and going wherever the circus was taking them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh snap! You guys are joining the circus!