Chapter 22: Finally Together

They all took a rest stop in Virginia. Y/N decided to go to Vitaly’s train car, making the others smirk. She was almost there when Vitaly walked out and when they made eye contact, they smiled at each other.

They started running to each other and she jumped in his arms, him holding her close. He spun around as she popped her leg up behind her.

(A/N Imagine the end of Toy Story 4 with Woody and Bo.)

“I missed you,” she whispered into his fur.

He gently put her down and they parted just a little to look at each other.

“I missed you too,” he returned.

He rested his forehead against hers and they closed their eyes, just taking in this moment.

“I’m sorry for what happened before you left,” Vitaly apologized.

They opened their eyes and parted their foreheads. She smiled at him then cupped his face with her paws.

“No. You were right. I shouldn’t have lied to you. That’s on me,” Y/N told him.

“But I understand why you did. Y/N, you are best thing to happen to me and if not for you, I would still be lost,” he told her.

“You’re the best thing to happen to me too, Vitaly,” she said.

He then started to lean in and she did as well. They shared a kiss, her wrapping her arm around his neck while leaving her paw on his cheek. He put an arm around her lower waist and put his paw on her back. The kiss was sweet and gentle, knowing this was what they’ve been wanting for a while. They parted from the kiss to breathe, opened their eyes, and chuckled.

“You have no idea how long I wanted to do that, V,” Y/N told him.

“I think I do, because I’ve wanted to do it same amount of time,” Vitaly said.

She giggled at that and hugged his neck, making him hug her waist.

“I love you, Vitaly,” she told him.

He realized what she said and returned with a smile, “I love you too, Y/N.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The End! I hope you guys liked it!