Part 22 (slightly dirty)

I felt myself being placed down down on a safe bed and another blanket being rapped around my naked body. I cuddled up to the pillow that was close and smiled smelling the faint sent of Cologne. I slightly opened my eyes to see corbyn taking his shirt off and laying down next to me. I was in shock as I felt him rap his arms around me and rub my shoulder. His soft, warm breath on my bare back was relaxing until I heard a faint sound. He was singing. It sounded so elegant as his voice moved through the room. My body felt comfy as I closed my eyes.
-the next morning-
I woke up seeing Corbyn putting on a shirt I was enjoying the show until he slightly looked back and giggled.
Corbyn: it's not nice to stare
I blushed and looked away embarrassed
You: s-sorry
He shook his head and turned towards me
Corbyn: is um-
He was cut off by me standing up and the blanket slowly falling down my naked body. His eyes went wide as he looked up and down.
You: don't you know it's not nice to stare
Corbyn: s-sorry
I giggled of how embarrassed he was. I walked over to him  and looked into his eyes full of lust.  I smirked and grabbed his hands. He looked at me confused but went with it. I placed his  hands on my shoulder and slowly grazed them down to my breast. I pulled in closer to him and sat on his lap. He bit his lip and stood up quickly. He pushed me to the wall ruffly and whispered in my ear.
Corbyn: *whispers* the things I do I would do to you.
He looked me up and down and slowly pulled his hands from my rist and eased their way up to my breast. He pulled in closer to me and kissed me. I moaned slightly. He pushed me off  making me  bite my lip.
Corbyn: your mom dropped off some clothes, there in the bathroom
I rolled my eyes and head to the bathroom. As I passed by him he grabbed my arm and pushed me into his crotch.
Corbyn: one day Y/N,  one day I will kiss you again.
I smirked and pushed him him away. I shook my body as I walked into the bathroom teasing him. I giggled before I closed the door.