It was a beautiful morning as I walked to school. I always walk to school considering the fact I have zero friends and parents don't about me. I had on my sketchers and my backpack filled with stuff I stole from the fridge. My hair was in a ponytail as I walked to school. For such a sucky life, I was always bright in things. I finally made it to school happy as always but that's when something caught me off guard. I ran over to 5th graders bullying a 1st grader. My mind was set to protect this kid but why. Anyways I ran over and punched the 5th graders out of the way and picked up the kid.
You : that's not nice to pick on smaller kids like that!
I yelled trying to intimidate them. That didn't work so they just pushed me aside and fell leaving a nasty scratch but I instantly got back up. I was brave for a 5 year old. I pushed them again making the one of the kids tumble to the ground. The first grader ran off but left me behind. I immediately started to run they grabbed me before I could. I was sent back on the ground and bashed my head on the concrete.
??: don't ever think you can get away with that
That's when they beat me to the core.
5 mins-
I laid there after a good beating with bruises all over me. I didn't move even after hearing the bell. I was sad but, why. I didn't want to move. I had no idea where I was till I sat up. My 5 year old body aches as I did making me want to lay back down. But I wasn't where I was last time. I was at the back of the school by the woods far out. I didn't want to move after hearing the birds in the sky chirp. The wilderness was my life. I closed my eyes wanting it to go back to normal until I feel a nudge of something unfamiliar. I just sat there not wanting it to be some weird dude picking me up. I then felt my body twist in the air as my hands wrapped around a fur coat. I rubbed what felt like a dog underneath me. I finally opened my eyes to see a beautiful grayish, whiteish wolf. My eyes went wide as I noticed she was carrying me. Why was a wolf carrying me. I closed my eyes not knowing what the destination of where this wolf planned on taking me. Until I felt slide off her fur coat and land on the concrete. I opened my eyes and noticed. I was at the front of the school. I looked up at the beautiful gray wolf and pet her head. I could almost see a smile appear on her face.
You : I owe you
I softly wrapped my arms around her in a hugging jester. I didn't want to startle her so I took it slow. After I let go, I looked into her orange eyes and crumpled out of her beauty. People say animals are mean and scary, and here i am, a wolf letting me touch her. She then nodded her head and ran off into the forest. My head began to think on what just happened but I stood up and walked into school trying not to smile.

First chapter done hope you enjoyed the first chapter hope you have a good day or night 💙