Part 8

The door opened to reveal my step dad. I instantly tucked my head under the covers out of fear.
You : what do you want?
S/D: I just want to talk.
He gives me a smirk and scooted close to me.
You : what are you doing!?!?
I moved back but ran into a wall. He grabbed my leg and dragged me to the bottom of the bed. He began to remove my clothes and slapping me me. I was trying to fight back but my 5 year old body couldn't take him.
You : let me go!!
He put his hand over my mouth and continued to rape me.
(4 hours later)
I sat there still naked wondering what just happened. I rocked back and forth chatting my teeth together. Tears filled my eyes at the thought of just happened. I looked around seeing my clothes on the floor. I could feel my tears it made me cold as I stood up. I reach my pocket and pulled out the Emerald and then corbyn came into my head. And I ran to the bathroom. Corbyn was siting in the tub still, just like i told him. I smiled at the sight of his happiness. He ran up to me and attacked me with licks. I giggled and slowly got him off.
You : I'm going to get a shower, ok
He licked my face as tears came rushing out of my eyes. I turned on the shower and hoped in. I peaked my head out of the shower door to see corbyn.
You : I will get  you food in a minute ok.
His bright green eyes filled me with joy as I pulled the door close again. As the warm water fell on my face. The thought cane through my head.
*S/D: if you tell anybody about this, I will kill you*
Tears streamed down my eyes as I bashed my head on the wall leaving a nasty cut. The blood dropped down my face turning the water a brown tint. After I  finished my shower. I jumped out, I dried off myself off and got dressed on some clothes. I sat on my bed feeling the cut on my head when I saw white fur peer on my lap. I giggled and played with Corbyn's ears as he observed my forehead.
You : what's wrong boy?
He whined slightly as I rubbed the cut on head.
You : oh, it's nothing
Tears flowed through me as he laid his chin on my lap. I petting him, every stroke getting weaker. Finally, Corbyn came face to face with me making me confused. I stared into his eyes as he licked my cut. After he disconnected, I looked into his eyes making me speechless. His eyes were glowing green.  I also noticed a green light flashing on the floor. That's when I saw the Emerald glowing the same green. I picked it up and looked back at Corbyn seeing the light go dim. I dropped the Emerald and ran over to corbyn and rubbed his face roughly.
You : what did you do!?
That's when I looked in the mirror and saw my cut had completely healed. I looked back at Corbyn as his tongue hung out of his mouth.
You : y-you y-you can heal me!