Part 4

It was 5pm and I stayed in bed waiting for my parents to go to bed. Once I heard the door to their room door close I got out of bed and ran downstairs towards the window. I then waited for about 5 minutes till the coast was clear. I went to the fridge and got a bunch of stacks that I shoved in my backpack. I put on my shoes and put my hair in a clean ponytail. I ran over to the door and made my way Into the woods. The woods are where I would go every night when my crazy parents were asleep. I walked for awhile, each step hearing leaves crack under my feet satisfied me. I looked up at the sky noticing the sun going down already. I could feel the cold air brush between my legs giving me comfort. I made a stop at a big rock knowing it was a cave. The place I like to call home. I climbed over it and dropped to the other side seeing the opening to it. I crawled In and laid down on my side so I could still look out into the woods. My eyes started to shut hearing nature move on it's own. Then I fell asleep.
~4 hours late~
I woke up still in my little cave. I was pretty comfortable but I needed to get up and stretch. I crawled out of the cave and stood up quickly seeing the big moon in the sky. I smiled big feeling the fresh air blowing on my face. I walked forward a little till I heard a loud footstep. I knew it wasn't mine so I stopped. That when I heard more more and it sounded like they were running. I stopped and think trying to to think of what animal might be out at this time of night. That's when I heard a short whimper from the side of my cave. I looked back and to see the same beautiful gray wolf by the entrance of the cave.
You : hello there beautiful
I kneeled down and started to crawl towards her until I noticed a little white wolf pup on her mouth. The look on her was telling me she was in trouble. She walked towards me with little wolf in her mouth still and placed it down in front of me. I looked in her eyes for permission and she nodded gracefully. I picked up the full white wolf pup and noticed it was a boy.
You: he's beautiful
Then the she wolf came closer to me and licked my face. I giggled at her soft touch. She the started to whimper again.
You : what's wrong?
I looked around not seeing anything. She stared into my eyes with her big orange ones and I could tell she needed my help. I leaned the little pup back to her mussel but she pushed him back.
You : you want me to keep him?
She nodded again making me hug the little pup tight.
You : I'm only five, how am I supposed to take care of a wolf.
She looked around again and whimper once more. I gracefully stroked the pure white fur of the pup and looked into her eyes
You : but this belongs to you
She came close to me again and wrapped my one of my arms around her neck to hug her and not drop the little pup. We broke from the hug and looked and I looked at her hygiene legs to see scratches. She leaned down and licked them to try to heal them. I knew how it worked
You: are you ok beautiful
She looked at me again with fear.
You : what should I call you?
She licked her pups noes and I could see him squirm at her touch.
You : I think, I will call you, honesty
Honesty almost had a smile on her face as she heard that name. She licked me again and I smiled.
You : you can't have leave your pup with me, I don't want him hurt.
That's when she closed her big beautiful orange eyes. I closed mine feeling a present in my mind.
?? : do it for me, young girl
I jolted my eyes open and saw honesty was gone.
You : did she just-
Then the little pup squirmed in my grasp and whimpered. I kissed his head and brought him towards the cave. I set him down on the ground and he picked up and crawled around a little. I pulled out some milk. I picked up the newborn wolf and stuck my finger in his mouth. He began to suck on it and I could hear his whimpers with every pull. I smiled seeing him feed so fast
You : what should I call you little pup?
I sat and thought as I dipped my finger in the milk again. I stuck it back in his mouth lightly and finally got one.
You : I think I'll name you Corbyn.

So now y/n has a wolf what will happen when her mom finds out.