Part 11

~14 years later~
I ran out of the door without my parents noticing today's my birthday, I'm turning 19 years old. I'm still really good friends with the boys. They're popular but they always include me in things. I'm heading to school now making sure my present aren't creeping around. They always give me a "present" meaning they still beat me even tho I'm 19. I'm used to to it, but I shouldn't be. You may think I forgot about corbyn. I will never forget him. His beautiful green eyes, silk white fur. I hope he's still safe and maybe even found his mother. But I still have his Emerald. Twirling it in my fingers is everyday thing. I put it on a chain around my neck so it stays around my neck, but I'm still upset that he's gone, away from me. It was a cloudy day but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I still love nature and study it. I had my vans on and leggings with a sweatshirt. My hair was in a braids and I had finally made it to school without any trouble. I walked inside and saw the boys talking to these girls. I didn't want to disturb them so I kept walking. I'm still really shy and don't like talking about my past. The boys know my parents abuse me but I don't care. I walked to my locker and opened it. I set my in inside and grabbed the stuff I needed for my first class. As I did I the boys weren't with those girls anymore. I walked towards them and leaned against the locker.
Jonah: hey girlfriend!
I laughed knowing he was just playing around.
You : hey Jonah
Zach : I heard there is a new kid coming
You: really? Do you know who he is?
Daniel: no idea but, everyone says he's hot.
I could tell Daniel was a little jealous. Jack shook his head and a smacked his hand on the locker.
Jack : don't worry, nothing's going to happen.
You: don't be cocky
I giggled and punched him playfully. I was growing feelings for jack but I still missed corbyn. He was my everything to me. He was my protector. I was talking with them for a while till everybody gathered at the front of the school.
*oh and you might be wondering why the boys never said happy birthday. That's because I never told them they've asked but I always said no, anyways back to the story*
I looked at the entrance of the school seeing everyone crowding someone. I didn't really care who it was but I still kinda wanted to know. The boys and I stopped to see a boy. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face. But he had white hair that was making me tilt my head. It was so white.
Who do you think is the new student if his hair is so white just like Corbyn's fur do you think it's corbyn?
I stood and waiting for him to turn be he never did. He just kept walking down the hall. I shook my head went to class.
-After class-
I went to my locker and opened it. I put my stuff back in and grabbed my books for my next class. Suddenly, my locker was slammed closed and saw Tyler., my bully. He was older then me but he got held back. Just my luck.
Tyler: sup!
He smirked and smacked my stuff out of my hands. I rolled my eyes and leaned down to pick it up. I could see him biting his lip. Until I felt a stinging on my butt. He just slapped my butt.
Tyler: nice view!
I looked at him and pushed him
You : What the Hell!
Tyler: you can't tell me you didn't like it!
He grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head. I kicked him but he was way stronger than me.
Tyler: look how weak you are!
He started to suck my neck.
You : your so gross, get off!!
I began to cry feeling so uncomfortable. Why couldn't people just act respectful. Finally I pulled my hand down making him tumble. He fell slightly and I took my chance and kicked him down. I kicked him a couple more times until he groaned in pain. I kneeled down and grabbed his hair.
You: next time, I might kill you
I smacked his head on the ground knocking him out. I felt so happy. So I began to walk down the hall to class.