Megan Thee Stallion, STFU

Y'all I don't fw with Meg Thee Stallion anymore. This has nothing to do with her being shot by that terrible man but everything to do with the way she handled it.

Now Megan, I don't know if Cardi B's santeria is rubbing off on you but you're pulling a page out of her book.

Please get off the internet and stop searching your name. Y'all remember in 2018 when Cardi B had so
much to say about everyone criticizing her? Meg is doing the same exact thing.

There's so many people sending love and praise towards Meg but she's choosing to focus on the negativity.

I see both sides clearly:

A) If Meg wasn't black nobody would be joking about this. The media loves to terrorize Black women who are in pain or face abuse, ex. Whitney and Rihanna. People are calling her a man which is transphobic, people are calling her a snitch, people are terrorizing this woman and won't give her a break cause she's a black woman. Instead of people believing a black woman, they rather ask what she did to piss off Tory.

& let me tell y'all something real quick, if you say "Well, Meg must've pissed Tory off". You sound just like racist whites when they ask what a black person did to get shot by police.

LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.

& to all the hoes who are bout to comment "THIS ISN'T ABOUT RACE". Your ass is gonna be muted real quick and your comment will be deleted.

Now let's look at the other side

B) Meg Thee Stallion, you're bringing this on yourself. We're in the middle of a pandemic and you're out here partying with Future and Asian Doll. What happened to being more careful?

I mean of course people are gonna ask you is this shit fake (fuck them) but of course. Who the hell gets shot IN BOTH FEET, then is back to partying less than a month.

This shit has weird cause this whole situation occurred because of Kylie's pool party but then you're in a music video with Kylie in it.

The moves she's making are so weird.

Okay so let's get into the real reason why I want Megan to shut up:

You didn't tell the police.

Lord and behold, if some funky dust muskrat shot me, it's going down. I don't care about the "how dare you call the police on a black man narrative"

Chileeee... I would call the FBI, I would tell em to bring the National Guard, in fact 911 would be on speed dial. I don't care about "fuck 12" cause at that point the police are my best friends.

So Megan, you choose not to say anything to the police but you're on live everyday going off on people for making fake stories about you.

Girl I'm gonna need you to SHUT THE FUCK UP and go to the damn police. Stop explaining yourself to random strangers and do something about it.

Can we also talk about how you're making your case 1000x worse cause you're leaking information on a case.

She's literally an A list celebrity right now. Cardi B had to use YOU for a song cause bitch can't get a hit without a feature. Kylie Jenner wanted to align with YOU because she'll never have the charm you do.

Also do celebrities not have publicist anymore? This woman literally just admitted to lying to the police to millions of people💀

Omg not to forget, Meg posted a graphic picture of her foot and I had no words. YOU AIN'T GOTTA PROVE SHIT, WE BELIEVE YOU.

Anyways Meg Thee Stallion, I have nothing against you but please don't go down this path. I've been your biggest fan since day 1 and it's sad to see that you aren't getting the help you need.

I honestly wish her nothing but the best but she really didn't learn much from this experience cause she's still at parties, she's still on IG live, she's doing weird collabs. Like we need some therapy, we need publicist, and we need good people around her.

Hopefully things get better cause I have a bad feeling that things are gonna get hectic but I'm wishing Meg nothing but the best.