your fav pop singer

hola bitches, i'm going to give my honest opinion on your favorite current fav pop singer

1. lizzo

music: 4

music: 4.5/10
personality: 0/10
talent: 10/10

you guys have no idea how ive tried to get into lizzo but she's so fucking annoying. like she just be doing too much and her music is for people who think drinking coffee is a personality and those people who go all out for spirit days.

2. selena gomez

music: 0.5/10
personality: 7/10
talent:3/10

selena is a nice girl but she does too much. like sis we tired of hearing of justin. her music was better when it was her and the scene. i mean sis really does try when it comes to her performances but sis can't hold a note and she has money to get vocally stronger but still sounds like a seagull that's choking.
sorry not sorry🤷🏾‍♀️

and her acting after wizards of waverly place keeps getting progressively worse

3. ariana grande

music: 8/10personality: 4/10talent: 11/10

music: 8/10
personality: 4/10
talent: 11/10

if anyone knows me then they'll know that i used to be a huge arianator. yes she was my problematic fave but i don't have room for her mess anymore. ariana is talented point blank in the period but sis just makes these quick little cute singles that burn out in 3 months.

remember into you? dangerous woman? problem? break free?

yeah i bet y'all don't listen to half of those songs cause they have 0 impact.

she's annoying asf now and her tweets are full of shit. anyways i'm not gonna drag sis much longer cause i have like 93940 chapters on her my little ponytail ass.

4. billie eilish

music: 10/10personality: 20/10talent: 10/10

music: 10/10
personality: 20/10
talent: 10/10

lmaoooo billie eilish ain't even an adult yet and she's better than your trash ass fave. if my good sister don't get nominated for a grammy, we suing.

she's so authentic and doesn't try too hard even though she has the most annoying and weird fans. like the fact that she likes you hoes even though she's annoying, says a lot about her.

MY WHITE QUEEN

5. blackbear

music: 3/10
personality: idkkkkk
talent: 6/10

blackbear SHUT UP. WE'VE HEARD THE SAME DAMN SONG LIKE 500 TIMES. HOW MANY TIMES YOU GONNA PLAY THE VICTIM IN YOUR SONGS?

i've yet to hear a blackbear song where he discusses what he did to contribute to a relationship not working out. it's always the girls fault and something isn't clicking.

but can we leave him in 2017? he looks like machine gun kelly's evil ass twin that lived in a cave his whole life.

6. halsey

music: 2/10
personality: -500/10
talent: 10/10

okay she's talented but i've never met a more unlikeable singer. this gyal thinks she's alternative but sis don't have the range. yeah she's a political activist and has great messages but sis TOO MANY WORDS. SHUT UP SIS. WE DON'T CARE.

her music is so fucking annoying and unbearable

i was gonna finish this but i don't care about it anymore so here ya gooo