rating selena gomez albums

did you whores miss me???

anyways let's rate seleners album's

5. Rare

I'mma be honest, I didn't listen to this shit. 2020 me, doesn't give a fuck about this bitch anymore but I'll listen one day.

4. For You

Okay this wasn't an album but more of a compilation of her songs and let me just say..... ALL BOPS. Also she had "The Heart Wants What It Wants" on there and it was GREAT.

3. When The Sun Goes Down

WOW....
2011 Selena gave us "Who Says", "Hit The Lights", and "Love You Like A Love Song" on one album. This album is TIMELESS and it gives me very much 2011 vibes.

2. Stars Dance

This album will forever be part of my life. 12 year old me was BOPPING to all of these songs.
"Come & Get It"? A BOP
"Love Will Remember" AMAZING
"Stars Dance" AN ANTHEM
But the best song will forever be "Birthday".
I used to be such a Selenator back in those days and only the OG's remember the music video. She deleted it off YouTube and I had to search through trenches for the video.

1. REVIVAL

We all know that Selena can't sing BUT this era proved many people wrong. Her performing "Hands to Myself" and "Me & My Girls" during the VS Fashion Show should've had the girls SCARED. Sis bodied that performance.

Revival is an amazing album and there wasn't one bad song on there.
Perfect, Me & My Girls, Sober, and Camouflage are the best songs on the album.

Tell me some of you favorite Selena songs.