normani, jordyn woods, and the others

okay so I've been wanting to write about this forever and let me just explain:

All the girls in that picture need to help.

I know you may be confused but hear me out

1. Jordyn Woods
Girl we're over that Kardashian situation and you're boring us. I don't know if that's really you on that unmasked show but Jordyn do something else. God blessed you with escaping the KKK so let's do something different please.

2. Normani
I saw that video of her at All Star weekend and almost gagged.
First of all, why are you doing an Aaliyah cover at a basketball game? Make it make sense. It's because your team isn't encouraging you to do better. If they really were pushing you, we would've had so many other bops after Motivation.
Normani, we've known you for almost 7 years now and we haven't seen much.
You need a new team

3. Ryan Destiny
Girl please get off of Grown-ish. That show is doing you no good. Ryan released an amazing song "The Same" feat Tobi Lou and it got no buzz. Girl please focus on music because you're an amazing singer.

4. Lori Harvey
I don't know what the fuck is going on in Lori's head but she needs to get it together.
It's none of my business who she chooses to be with but Future? FUTURE? The sperm bank? The man with 10 kids? Girl do better.