40th Chapter

"So, what happened?"

Nonetheless, I still had no idea what to say. How will I explain the whole story? After all I don't know if he'll like what I have to tell. He'll say that Harry's and I relationship is completely wrong, and it is in some eyes.

"Cat got your tongue, Em?" Liam asked me, suspiciously examinating my change of face expressions.

"I've a lot to tell you," I began by taking a deep breath. "About me and Harry."

"So, what's going on between you and your first ever brother?"

"He's not technically my brother yet. We're his host family, if my parents decide to keep him then they'll adopt him and he'll be considered my brother."

"Well, still, you guys are like siblings, aren't you?"

"Nope." I answered, and then I sitted myself in his bed. I was getting really stressed about all of this. "Look, I like him."

"That's good. If you didn't like him, it'd be a problem, ahn?"

"Liam,"

"Yes?"

"I fucking love him." I told him,my tears were already in the need to get away of my eyes. Whoever said I was a strong person was wrong. I am not. I'm so not a strong persob. I wish I was but there's some things you can never become.

I'm weak.

I'm no more than that. I can't deal with everything. I can't. Oh man, it's hard. So many things happening, and none is a good thing.

I overreact. I know. I cry for it. I know. I'm not happy. I know.

Harry not saying 'I love you back' is just one more problem to add to my list of problems but this one is not the baddest of all.

It's not the worst, at least thinking in the positive side.

Just take a look at my life. You don't know everything, you know just the tiny bit of it.

I was raped. I have a psycho after me, I can't do anything about it. Oh...How good is it? In his head my body it's his. I'm his. 'Practically he can do whatever he wants with me.'

I was crying like a crazy in Liam's shoulder. I wanted to tell him everything, every fucking little thing. My sobs were so high while my strong way was not present.

Harry you're the least of my problems.

"Liam, we were dating. And when I first admitted I loved him, he said it back. Later, he didn't. He didn't and went way. Why? Why!?" I said, every word seeping out of my mouth while I wrapped my arms around Liam's body.

"Oh, Emily."

"I know our relationship is not right. But why did he lie? Did he want to fucking break the rest of my already broken heart?" I shouted between sobs.

"Emily, maybe he does love you and it's only afraid."

"I don't think so. People that appear in my life have always a way to wreck the shit out of me. Did you know that? Well, maybe I was born to that. I was born to get hurt all the time and not having the time to be happy. Oh, wait, what is happiness after all?"

"Maybe it's better if I take you home. You're not alright, c'mon, you need to sleep."

"No, I don't wanna go home."

"Okay. I know there's another thing going one. What is it?"

"I just want happiness. When is she coming to me?"

"You know what? I once heard that happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more she flies away but one day she'll sit tightly in your shoulder without you expecting it. I promise you."

"Thank you, Liam. I really needed to hear something like that."

"You don't need to thank me, I'm here and I will always be. No matter what, me. I'm here to make you happy." Liam said, he looked to me with pitty. I didn't like that. He put his hand on my cheeck and started talking about how he'll never let me go, how he won't go away again, that he knows I need him. And then, something that I wasn't expecting happened.

We kissed.

No. He kissed me and I let him, I let him because I was angry at Harry but sooner than I thought I stopped him. I stopped him because this was wrong.

It was fucking wrong.