34th Chapter

"This." He said, planting his lips on mine and I instantly broke the kiss not wanting to feel his touch.

"What the hell, Colton? Don't ever do that."

"What's wrong? You are mine, I can kiss you whenever I want to!" He said, I looked around us to see if any of my friends or Harry were near by but I dind't see them so I took a deep breath of relief.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Now go! I'm late for my class."

"I'm going to miss you so much, love!" He quietly said, gently swiping his fingers on my face.

"Yeah..I know."

"I love you, Emily." He said, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I gotta go, bye." He said, leaving with no more words, tears streaming down on his face and I got worried about him, yeah Emily Jackson was worried about Colton. But why out of the sudden am I worried about him being crying? I don't know, I don't know.

Forget about it, Emily. Just forget. 

Ugh. I'm super late to my class and I'm telling you I never got late to anything, I quickly climbed the stairs and headed to my classroom. 

"May I come in?" I asked for permission to enter, and of course all eyes were  set on me because it's not normal for me to be late. I always tend to be near the classroom door waiting to get in, I like to be punctual. 

"Why are you late?" Mrs. Grace asked me. Well, actually, I don't have an excuse to give you.

"Sorry, I feel asleep." I answered giving the famous excuse that everyone gives. 

"Come in." Mrs.Grace said and I did so, heading to an empty seat.

"Hey." Beatrice said. She's the smartest girl I've ever met and she really surprises me with all the wisdom she has. She has black crazy curls and green eyes that are covered with her glasses, she was really beautiful, not only in the outside but in the inside as well because goodness in a person makes them beautiful and people with good hearts tend to be seen as nice and she sure was nice and really lovely.

"Hello!" I whispered to her, taking my Biology notebook and book from my school bag and landing them on the table.

"How are you?" She whispered back, putting her hand in front of her mouth, so teacher wouldn't think she was talking but it's not a problem for her because she could be the most talkative person on the entire world but she'd continue to understand the topics taught in the lessons at the first time she heard them. Smart girl, what can I do? 

"Mhm, I'm fine... and what about you, Tris?"

"Could you two stop the conversation and pay attention?" Teacher said, in a serious tune. She looked like she was going to kill me just by the look she was giving.

"Of course. Mrs. Grace. I'm sorry."

"I presume you didn't hear the question I made to the class, or did you?"

"No." I said, feeling ashamed. If my parents were here they would probably give me a lecture about not to talk in the middle of a lesson.

"Okay, but now you will answer it. What's the importance of DNA in the human body?" Teacher asked me, raising a eyebrow. She was more likely thinking that I didn't know the answer but I do know. 

"Mhm, so, DNA contains important genetic information that teaches the body how to produce the correct proteins for proper human function. Without DNA, the body wouldn’t know how to create cells and therefore bodily functions will not perform." I answered, proudly. 

"Mhm, at least your answer is right." She said, rolling her eyes at me.

And then, like I was already predicting she started talking about her life and the many problems she had, and it was not that I didn't care because I really like to help people, but now it wasn't the time to do so. And as much as sometimes I do not want to be in school, I think I'm here to learn and to be someone in the future and not to know the lives of all my teachers.