29th Chapter

GUYS!! im sorry for only updating now, but ive been sooo busy lately.... THANK U SO MUCH FOR 12k it means a lot to me, and monday i already have tests AHH KILL ME!! Tomorrow, im going to spend my day studying! T.T

-

"I will."

"Good," I said, smiling at his figure. He looked happy for once, and that just made me feel even better. He's probably happy because he can be in this house without someone beating him up or yelling at him. Or seeing his mom drunk and his dad acting crazy. And seeing his smile growing, making dimples in the middle of his now pinkish cheeks was one of the best things.

"Stop staring that much to me, I'm going red already."

"Seeing you happy is what makes me happy, so I'l never stop staring at you."

"You know that the reason behind my happiness it's you, so I think you managed to make both of us happy," he said, laughing and rubbing his hands on my cheeks before putting his lips into mine.

"Oh, I like you so much, please never leave me, okay?" I said, trying not to cry. Colton always comes to my mind on the moments I want him away.

Refraining from crying, I let out a breath. Because why cry my heart out? Colton doesn't deserve tears from my eyes, he doesn't deserve anything, not even the things he has.

"Okay, baby."

"Now, let's get out of here, please?" I begged. It's not that I was done of being here but it was so scary and so dark, and I just wanted to see the sun and get some fresh air.

"Yeah, let's go."

(*#*)

"Where are we going now, Harry?" I asked, he never says where he takes me. And I'm a very curious type of person.

"To the Bakery I used to work on."

"Bakery?"

"Yeah! I worked on one because I needed money for me and I liked it there though. My boss and the rest of the women that worked with me, gave me so much peace and made me feel so good. They were older, so they treated me like their son."

"And what's the name of that lovely place?"

"W. Madeville Bakery."

"Mhm, so you do know how to make some good bread, ha?" I questioned in a serious manner, laughing a bit while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I do know, just wait until I make you one."

"I'll wait to see that coming."

(*#*)

"Here it is."

The bakery had a big maroon sign saying 'W. Madeville Grocer & Maker by Hovis

"Mrs.Mary," Harry said, wrapping his big arms around the old lady. Everyone seemed surprise to see him, their mouths opened in a perfect 'o'.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here, Harry?" Mary said, her voice was raspy and in a low pitch but I could hear her perfectly by standing right beside her. She was short, maybe 5'4, she looked like she was in her 60's with her grayish white hair in a quiff, her yellow teeth an some wrinkles right behind her eyes, she was wearing an apron with the same color than the sign. She also had a vivacious smile, the ones that you would like to see in everyones faces.

"Visiting you, of course!"

"How old are you now? Sixteen?"

"Yep, almost seventeen though!"

"Look at you, all grown up," she said, proud of the guy standing in front of her. "Who is this beautiful girl?"

"She's Emily," He answered, pausing. I wonder what's going through his mind right now though. "From my new marvellous family."

"Your sister then?"

"Mhm, more less."

"I thought she was your girlfriend," Mary said.

"Yeah, mhm, but, yeah, well, she's isn't. She can't be," he blurted some laughs nervously, looking away from my grip.

"Well, I need to go sweep the floor. I was about to do that when you came in."

"I can do that!"

"Dear, you don't work here anymore," she giggled, rubbing the small of her hand on Harry's back.

"But I want to! C'mon, for the old times."

"Mhm, okay, go," she said, and Harry instantly kissed her cheek. He was so gentle, he was going to help, even though he didn't work here anymore and that just proves how big his heart is.

"Just look at me sweeping the floor, Em. I'm a professional at this."

"Uh la la, you look sexy while sweeping the dirty floor," I loudly laughed. I needed to snap him.

"Of course, always," he was dancing along the radio music and making funny faces. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how Harry Styles sweeps the floor.

"I really need to take you some pictures while you're doing that, Haz," I said, taking my phone out of my black jeans. "Make a good pose, please."

"Oh, you adore me."

"Perfect," I said, snapping more pics of him and making one of them as my screen locker background.

*****

I LOVE U ALL SO MUCh!! Thank you if you are keeping up woth the story because im losting readers each update :(

Sorry if this is short, but Im really tired, and I need to sleep, ive been studying a lot so...Ill try to uodate as soon as possible...Thank you once again for 12k

YOU R AMAZING <3