10th Chapter

Harry's P.O.V

"Emily, what the hell?" I said in surprise.

"Harreeh,"  she yelled and gave little giggles. She took off-the boy who was touching her tits while he kissed her violently, and went to me. "You're looking hot Harold," she pointed at me and one more time she giggled.

"Em, you're way too drunk! Why the hell did you drink alcohol? And who the hell is this guy?"

She didn't respond and once again, a laugh came out of her mouth. The alcohol was having  power in her and even if I wanted to do something, I couldn't.

"Ok. We can talk tomorrow about this!"

I don't have nothing to do with her life. I shoudn't even be concerned about this but she was drunk and probably she was doing things she wouldn't do if she was sober but it was more than that, something in me also doesn't like what I just saw, and I felt a kick in the stomach when I saw her eating that douche bag.

"Okay!" I put her in my arms because I was sure that her status should be equal to the girl who wanted to make out with me a while ago. "Bye baby bear," she said to the dude. 

"Em, Em, Em,"  I shook my head. "It's your birthday party, you shoudn't get drunk. How are you suppose to remember your Sweet 16 if you weren't sober in that day?"

"Pictures, Duuhh," she said, slapping her hand on my forehead, it had a certain joke but I couldn't confine myself to laugh because deep down I'm mad by what she did.

We left the bathroom, I put Emily back on the floor and let her lean on me, so she wouldn't fall.

"Emily, if you're here and you're listening to me, please come to the stage to watch one of your surprises," Rose said in the stage with a microphone on her hands, her eyes were rolling to every corner of the place, possibly trying to find Emily in the middle of the crowd.

On the screen started passing pictures since she was baby until the present age now, the photos were on several occasions, with her family and some of them with Hanna when they were little. Pics in different countries or citys passed as well, I could tell she has been to all around the world like Italy, Spain, New York , Brasil, Paris, even a photo of her in China appeared on the screen. Wow.

At first I was a little surprised that her mom had made this because this is not a casual party with a lot of family and close friends but people liked it and got emotional. Yeah, people from school, even the bad boys and bad girls that came.

And even though, Emily was drunk, she had tears streaming down on her face and of course Rose and Kyle hugged her and told her how much they loved her.

"This was just a surprise baby, you're birthday present it's outside waiting for you,"  Kyle said.

The place started getting empty as everyone ran outside to see what present Em was getting, so I did the same.

"Close your eyes, honey!" Rose whispered in Emily's ear.

"Rose, I don't know if you've noticed yet, but she's drunk."

"Yeah, I'm not dumb, I've noticed. I was a teenager a long time ago and I know how a teen looks drunk," Rose said while laughing, if she didn't have laugh I'd think she was mad at me.

"Emily, I'll give you my present tomorrow, okay?" I said looking deeply into her eyes to see if she was hearing me or if she was surfing in her own drunk thoughts.

"Oki doki, curly monkey pants." Em said, curly monkey pants? God, she's literally more drunk that I thought but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Now, let's see your gift," Kyle shouted and then he called some guy to bring Em's present to the place.

"Now, while we wait someone should play the drums," Hanna said , I didn't even know she was behind me.

***

"Oh my god!"

"She's so lucky, ugh."

"What the hell? How much money did they spend "

"Gosh, these parents are crazy, I want them for me."

Comments about what her parents gave her were now flying in the air, people were questioning a lot, kinda annoying.

"Mom and Dad, you're the best parents in the entire world," her drunkness was probably in a lower status now because I thought she would just laugh when she saw what they got for her.

"We knew you would like," Rose said smiling.

"The car it's the same as mine but in white. Now, we're almost twinning," I said, giggling.

"Now, you don't have to be my driver. Yes!" she said popping the 'yes'. "I love the car so freaking much."

***

"My head hurts, I'm with a giant headache, and today we have school ,why?" Emily said rubbing her hands on her head.

"Ah don't worry, you've one hour untill we go to school."

"For god's sake tell me it's a day off."

"Sorry, but it's not."

I was almost forgeting about my present, it was nothing special compared to what she got last night but i'm really hoping she likes it.

"Em, here is my present for you.I know it's a little one but I think you'll like," I said a little afraid that she would hate, I took out of my coat a small cardboard box and gave to her, expecting that a good reaction would come out of this.

--------------

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER !! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH CUTIE PIE S2

bad news : next week i'm on holidays with my fam and probably i wont have wifi ,so im not going to upload chapters 

and never forget you're all flawless s2

P.S SORRY IF IT HAS A LOT OF ERRORS BUT ONCE I FINISH THE BOOK I WILL CORRECT THEM ALL