18th Chapter

(Warning: Sexual content. If it makes you uncomfortable you don't have to read it.)

'You should never live in the past, but you should always learn from it."

xoxo, @yharrysmile

--------------------------------

18th Chapter

"If you are really going to be babysitting, can I drive you to the house where you'll babysit?"

"Yes, at 5pm,"

His eyes kept studying me, and I couldn't lie but that scared the hell out of me.

But sometimes, we have to lie to the people we like most just to keep them safe. Colton said that if I didn't do what he wants, he would hurt someone close to me. Okay, he said it would be Hanna but he changes his mind like a woman changes her lipstick. Maybe, Harry can be the one he's thinking of hurting. And I don't want that to happen. I don't want to see either of my two best friends getting hurt because of me.

"Okay then. I'll take you there and pick you up," he said.

"I don't know exactly at what time you can pick me up but I'll text you," I told him, still frightened.

"By the way, where is the house?" he asked. 

"Near Prufrock Coffee..You don't know where it is Harry, you didn't even knew where the CD Shop was," I said loudly.

I sighed, removing my body from where I was and then  instantly headed to the island in the middle of the kitchen, 

"Let's eat," I urged.

While we were eating, I received two texts from Colton. I didn't want to open any of them but if I don't answer, he could do something to me.

__________________________

From: Colton

Hey doll, don't forget to show up xx

_________________________________

From: Colton

Babe, don't forget.. If you don't show up, someone of your little puppy friends will get hurt...xx ')

_______________________________

"Just stay positive, it will get better." I said to myself.

But I won't have a positive life if I have a negative mindset and I couldn't change that. I'll just have to ignore the negativity. I've never stopped living my past, I should learn from it but he has the power to control me. And I'm just wasting my life by living the past again, but what can I  do?

_______________________

To: Colton

kay..

________

(*#*)(*#*)

Harry dropped me at that coffee shop I told him, little did he know I left my car here in the morning and went to school on foot. I ran to my car because I was increasingly getting colder due to the wind that was stronger and colder than usually. Perhaps because it's the beginning of the Autumn season.

I opened the door, sat down and started to drive. When I was almost at his house, the poor reality came to my mind. I didn't want to think about it, but there was no way to send these thoughts away, knowing that what I was thinking is actually what will happen in a few minutes makes me want to pass out. When I started to see his house, I spotted him smoking in his garden, probably waiting for me to show up. He looked at the car, and a smile appeared on his face when he saw me in it. I got out of the car and made my way to the little garden in front of his house.