15th Chapter

Emily's POV

My body started trembling as I saw the caller ID. It was him.

"You don't have to answer the call," Harry whispered softly in my ear. The phone kept ringing while I just stood staring at it, not knowing what to do. Fear seeped into my system, questions filling my mind. What if I don't answer it? Will it get worse?

"Love, pick it up. I have to talk with Harry and it's really important," my mom spoke, breaking my train of thought. I risked it, pressing the green button and breathed out a shaky "hello," stuttering a bit.

I left Harry's bedroom, so that they could talk with privacy and headed to mine. My heart started pounding faster and faster and that's when I heard him talking from the other side of the line.

"Hello princess, no need to stutter. Are you afraid?" he questioned with a chuckle, boosting his ego when I didn't answer.

I took a deep breath before responding, "No," I mumbled, trying my best not to stutter, but the truth was that I was more than afraid of him. I didn't want him to touch me ever again.

"Oh love, there's no need to lie about it."

"I'm not," I stammered.

"Babe, let's make a deal. You do everything I say and no one gets hurt. Or maybe I should get someone very close to you to pay for the consequences..." he paused and hummed. "Hm, maybe Hanna, that little bitch."

"No! Please, don't. Not her or anyone, please," I begged, images of him getting his hands on Hanna flashing through my mind. Closing my eyes, I let out a shaky breath, trying to calm myself.

Even if I didn't want to do whatever he asked me to, I had to. I knew that he wouldn't give up, when he has his mind set on doing something, he'll get it done. He always gets what he wants, he's a monster and he loves being it. I don't even want to talk about all those times when he touched me with his filthy hands.

"Emily, oh Emily," he laughed. "You'll be a good girl for me won't you baby?"

"Y-yes."

"You know that probably I won't need to do anything to anyone because you'll do whatever I'll ask you,"  he paused. "You're mine and no one can ever take you away from me," he spoke, harshly, his dominance over me was overwhelming.

A sole teardrop rolled down my cheek, followed by another. Why was I so weak? I didn't want this to happen, no, not again. Some people would say that I was being ridiculous for crying like a baby when I have other options, for example, calling the police but I couldn't bring myself to.

It seems like I can't ever enjoy my life. When I rid myself of a problem, another comes, it was just a matter of time. I'm waiting though, waiting for the day when I can live "happily ever after".

I think I deserve so much more, I deserve to be happy but there's no guarantee that my life will turn out that way. Life isn't easy, at all.

"My house tomorrow, 6pm. Don't forget and bring a nice set of lingerie. See ya beautiful," Colton hung up, without waiting for my response. I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding, breathlessness washing over me.

Harry's POV

"Sorry, Rose. I didn't heard what you said," I apologized. My mind was everywhere, less in here.

"No problem, just stay tuned to what I'll say next, Harry. It's really important. Open your ears," Mrs.Jackson said, showing a preoccupied face.

------------------------------

so yeah babes , i've been updating a lot but they are always short tho ahah 

Please, share this book WITH YOUR DIRECTIONERS FRIENDS , OR DOG OR YOUR CAT (ahah kidding) But yeah please share it

I LOVE YOU ALL NO MATTER WHAT ..

PLEASE, comment , fan and VOTE !!