50th Chapter (Last Chapter)

"What about this one?" I asked Hannah as I turned around to face her.

I was in love with this stunning dress, as soon as I saw it I knew that I needed to try it on.

It was a long light pink dress, tight above and it laid off from my hips to the ground. On the boob area it had sparkles which at first I didn't quite like but it doesn't look that bad once you try it on.

"You are so going to rock prom!" Hannah said as she made little circles in the air with her index finger indicating me to turn around.

"I know." I laughed. I was not being serious though.

I just hope Harry likes it. I want to look good for myself in a way that I can feel better in my own skin but I want to look sexy for Harry as well.

"I know what you're thinking," She put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic look. "Yes, he's totally going to love it!"

Right.

I need to believe more in myself and in Hannah.

"Now let's pay for our dresses and head over to our hair appointments." Hannah said while she picked her dress from the dressing room.

Hannah likes things that will make her the center of attention, her dress was super shinny, silver and white, long and tight from above to down at her knees and then it laid off to the ground and in the boob area it made a heart shape.

She's gonna look splendid, all the guys are gonna fall over wheels for her, not saying that they aren't already.

~*~

"I don't think so," I paused, trying to think of an explanation worth giving to Hannah. "Maybe Chris didn't ask you to prom because he's not going. I mean, I am sure that if he liked it he would've asked you."

Chris is Hannah's new boyfriend. She told me that they met on 10th grade because they had a class together but they never talked much. Apparently he had a crush on her but he was too shy to ask her out.

When Colton kidnapped me, he reached out to her to see if she was okay because he knew that I was her best friend. They started hanging out, they fell in love and they have been dating for four months now.

"You are right. He told me that he didn't find prom that appealing."

"But please don't be sad! You still have Liam to have fun with." I reminded her.

"Yes, I guess you are right." Hannah sighted.

I kinda of felt bad for her.

"I haven't put makeup on yet. And we are a little late so I'm gonna hang up. Come in," I paused to look at my watch. "20 minutes. Okay?"

"Alrighty. Bye bye."

"Oh and I'm still mad that you didn't tell me about Chris sooner!" I admitted, trying to sound the most serious I could.

I was kidding, I'm not mad at her. I was actually really happy that she was dating someone that made her feel special. She really deserved having someone.

"Well, you know now." She laughed.

"Bye, go get ready Han."

I think I'm going to do a simple but pretty makeup, I think that's the best look. When I finished I was actually proud of my makeup skills, I think that watching all those makeup tutorials payed off.

I look at myself in the mirror and for the first time in so long, I felt pretty. I felt good, I felt like someone. I was not disgusted, not afraid of the mirror. I was happy with what I saw.