23rd Chapter

I could feel my palms sweating and my heart beating faster and faster when I read the text.  He was a monster. And if I have one opportunity to be happy for a day, he just comes and bum, it's ruined. This is like living in darkeness.

Let's clap to Colton, let's thank him for being the worst person ever. But how does he even know? I hold a breath. Was he stalking me?

To: Colton

9pm

He's one of my best friends. And how do you know that? Are you stalking me?

"Em, is everything alright?" Harry's voice filled my system, scaring me because I was lost in my own thoughts.

"Mhm, yeah. Everything it's alright," I lied. Seems like lying was the only thing I could do, lately.

New message.

From: Colton

9:08pm

Oh baby..you're so naive..Of course I stalk you...You don't even know how. And I don't care who the well he's. He was hugging you and putting his arm around you. I don't like that. NOBODY can fucking touch you. Only me babe, only me.

Oh. So, now I've a stalker.

I don't care how or when or why is he stalking me. That's it, I don't care. I just want to have a good dinner with my friends, and have a good laugh.

At least, for one night.

"Here it's your orders," the employee said, smiling at us and leaving the plates in the table. "Hope you all have a wonderful dinner."

"Mhm, this is so delicious, oh my god," Harry said between pauses and gasps, making a pacific face. It just looked like was eating the best thing on the world. "Nandos food tastes like heaven."

I found myself looking at every line on his face. My eyes were lost in his body, every move he made, everything he said. He was just so flawless and I still can't believe God put this wonderful creature on my stupid and injustice life. Maybe, he was the reason why I hadn't killed myself yet, maybe, but just maybe he's the reason why I was brought to this world. And I'm so glad I can call him one of my best friends. How would I still live without this guy?

"Oh, I missed eating this," Liam and I said at the same time, and we eventually ended up laughing at the fact that we said the same thing at the same time.We always had this telepathy, and doing this now, after two years of being away from each other just make me think that we still have the connection we used to have.

"Guys, my dad is going to  marry his girlfriend, my stepmother, next Saturday and I wanted to ask if you could all come! For example, I'd go with Liam, if he wants of course and Emily with Harry."

Awkward.

What? This can't be the Hanna that I know talking, she liked Harry. Why would she ask Liam to go with her?

"Hanna, you can go with Harry! I can go with Liam," I winked at her.

"No, I want to go with Liam," she half-smiled, furrowing her forehead.

"Mhm, okay. I'd love to go with Harry then," I smiled at him, a big opened smile crossed his face in return. That cute smile of his just made me feel something on my belly. His cheeks turned into a soft pink while he started looking at his lap.

I heard my phone buzzing a couple of times, but I ignored it. He's not going to ruin the rest of my night. He's definitely not.

"So, Liam, how many girl you had in the States?" Hanna asked. In response he blurted some laughs and shyly smiled.

"Hanna, you do know that my life is not focused just only in girls, don't you?"

"Yeah, of course I know, Payno!"

"Are you thinking on going to X-Factor again?" I questioned.

Liam always had this passion for singing and he went to X-Factor when we were 14 but unfortunately he wasn't a lucky guy. I still don't know how, he's really talented. His voice it's just so soft and natural, so beautiful.

"I was, but I don't know. I'll think about that."

An idea just popped my mind, call me crazy if you want to but for me it sounds like a really brilliant idea.

"Ohh, you should sing with Harry!"

SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW! And im sorry but i've been busy!! And now i have to make a schedule for updates... 

I LOVE YOU ALL THAT HURTS! 

Comment here if you want me to start doing special notes, where I'll post quotes/texts to you, like for example " Be YOURSELF, because being you is amazing," 

ILY <3

Sucking_Nialler made a fanedit to this fanficton but Idk why but I cant upload it here :(((( IT WAS awesome tho, :C Thank you love, ILY <3