4th Chapter

Emily's POV

I couldn't even feel my bones. I felt like I didn't have bones but I could still feel pain running down on me. 

But pain demands to be felt.

"Let her go!" I heard Harry yelling, showing an angry look and confident at the same time.

Harry was muscled. I wonder what he did to have all of that, he had way more than Colton. 

Colton was skinny with not much muscles but he was strong enough to beat the hell out of me.

"Shut up, freak. What are you going to do if I don't stop?" Colton laughed. "Oh wait, you're going to hit on me?" He laughed even more, doubting that Harry could possibly do it.

"Do not doubt again." Harry punched him while he screamed to me. "Emily put your clothes on and run away to the car now."

Harry's POV

And now, I , myself was being  the monster but I haven't regretted it because beating up on an innocent person it's completely different than beating up on a guy that forces his girlfriend to do sex with him and since she denies it, he beats up on her.

I was feeling good doing the wrong thing but many people feel bad doing the right thing so, I would feel bad if I just stood there looking at him while he did that to her. 

"Do you like the feel to be beaten up?" I asked,  anger consuming me. "Goodbye, and stay away from Emily, for gods sake!"

I left him there, bleeding in the floor and headed to the car.

"Why are you still dating him?" I asked a little confused. "He beats up on you and you date him?"

 In my mind it does not make any sense.

"I-It's complicated, you're not going to understa-" she stuttered, turning her face to the side of the window staring at the rain that began to fall.

"Just tell me!" I interrupted her.

 "No, why do you care?" she asked with tearful eyes that were red due to the amount of water that had gone out of her eyes in the last hour.

"I just"

"You just want to help, right? No one can help me." She cutted me off letting out a sob before talking.

"Maybe but I don't know what's the problem if I want to! I went trough the same, okay? You're not the only one who has been trough this!" I tried to talk slowly and calmly but my words probably sounded harshly for those who heard me.

"Sorry, I didn't know." She apologized.

 This time she was looking  into my eyes, I could see how scared she was.

When we were going to the cinema I said that she was a princess, that she had everything she ever wanted but also without knowing what she was suffering, life is not as it seems to be but in fact, she and I had both suffered the same.  

'The least amount of judging we can do, the better off we are." another thing that my grandfather used to tell me and he was right. The less we judge, the more people will like you and the quote that really fits good here is, "Don't judge a book by it's cover", she's not a book but this quote explains what we  society, always do, we judge how a person looks like or how their life seems to be.

"I'll tell but not now. I don't want the driver to hear it." She whispered in my ear, making me shiver by the touch of her lips.

"If not now, when?" 

I got out of the car because we were already at home.

"Sooner than you think." She answered and went inside. I decided to stay in the garden looking to the sky and pointing to myself how the clouds looked like.

"So can we talk now?" I heard Emily's voice behind me.

I kept looking at the clouds and  nodded. She lied down on the grass and started talking.

"Look, that cloud looks like a heart." She pointed,and for my surprise it really did look like a heart cloud.

"You know, life and clouds are so look alike!" she said as she got up and sat down.

"What one thing has to do with the other?" I wondered. To me it made ​​no sense. They are just clouds, nothing else, even though I thought about any answer I could give to myself, I couldn't find a possible one.

"Clouds can carry rain or usher storms but they also add color to the sunset sky and so does life, life carries sadness, where you always find yourself crying because you are so tired of living this life, that's the rain. The quarrels and bad things that happen are the storms that life carries. Then we have moments full of color and joy, times that you don't want to end up, beautiful moments and this is the color in our life just like rainbows and sunsets," She paused, making an embarrassed kinda of face. "Sounds stupid, I know. I'm so lame." 

"No, actually it makes sense. Wow." 

"Nevermind." She chuckled.

"That was really deep, Emily."

She did not answer.

"So, are you going to tell me now?" I questioned.

Hope you guys are liking and pleasee dont give up :( 8 votes the next chaaappiee!! ahah I love you all