10. Traveling

Previously on remember...

He was very angry and looked at Annabelle. "You gave money to that peasant for these pictures didn't you!" He ripped the pictures in mini pieces. "Well where's your proof now." He smirked.

"Harry!" He heard Eva. Jesse stopped her, "Where do you think you're going?" "Brother I'm leaving with Harry." Jesse couldn't believe it. "So harry you're taking my little sister with you somewhere out of castle grounds." "We're just going walk at the park that's all." He smirked then grabbed Eva's hand and left.

While running Eva asked harry, "Where are we actually going?" He laughed, "To Hollywood."

-

She pulled her arm away from him, "I-I can't go." Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "Why not?" "I can't just leave my people here! Mother and Father will be disappointed at me." Harry bit the inside of his lip trying to not scream at Eva. "Love nothing bad will happen if you leave, trust me." Eva stepped back.

"What will happen if I did leave?" Eva questioned herself.

"C'mon stop being so childish Eva, lets go." He grabbed her hand and they kept going. "I'm going to regret this aren't I?" Eva sighed in defeat. He chuckled, "Trust me your not."

-

They have arrived at a place with a private jet. "What is that?" Eva pointed at the big object. "It's called a private jet, travel to places far from here." harry told her in a simple manner. He went to the man waiting there in front of the plane. It looked like they were arguing about something.

When harry came back to Eva, his face looked upset. "What's wrong harry?" "He said he won't let you leave because he doesn't want any trouble with the King and Queen." "Its fine harry we can g- Eva! Y-You just don't understand." It looked like he was about to burst. He went back to the guy and grabbed him by his neck. Eva was scared at this side of Harry, but he had to be stopped. She ran towards them and tried to take off his hand away from his neck. "Harry! Leave him alone!" She cried out.

He left the man go and he started gasping for air. "Harry! What's wrong with you!" Eva yelled at him. "I-I...." Harry was shock at his actions. "I-I'm sorry Prince Harry, but I can't let her leave without the Kings permission." The man said in a shaky tone.

"Excuse what will it take for you to let us in?" "I need your parents permission milady." Eva knew that it wouldn't happen if she had told her parents. She had her golden necklace that her brother had gave her on her 16th birthday. To use it when you turn 18. She took it off and said, "Here, take it." "B-But mi- No! Is this enough to take us to where we want to go?!" Eva glared at the man. "E-Eva are you sure?" Harry asked her. She nodded. "Yes it would." The man responded. She put it into his hand, "Now, take us to Hollywood." The man nodded, "Yes ma'am." He opened the door and they both went inside.

Eva and Harry both sat on the seats. Harry kept staring and smirked at her. "Why are you staring at me like that?" He smiled, "Your hot when your mad. I should make you mad more often." Eva rolled her eyes, "Shut up harry." Her cheeks flushed into a pink color.

Sooner or later the jet started to move and went into the sky. Harry stood up and grabbed a box with white wrapping paper around it. "Here your going to need to change out of that dress." She grabbed the box and opened it. There was a black sweetheart neck line knee length dress."Harry you didn't ha- Your with me now and I want to treat you better than back at the castle." She got up and hugged harry. "I love you Eva." Harry said in a stern voice. "I love you too Harry." She hugged him tighter.

They let go, "Well where do I change?" Harry grinned, "In front of me." Eva's eyes popped, "Isn't there a r-room I can change?" He laughed, "I'm just kidding, you shouldn't see the look on your face." She scrunched up her nose. "That's not funny harry!" She pushed him playfully. "The bathroom is right over here." he pointed at the bathroom door. She went inside and locked the door. As she looked in the mirror she said to herself.

"Everything is going to change."
"What if harry wants to be with another girl?" "What i-if he doesn't want me anymore?"

"Oh Eva you sound like a lost child trying to find her way back to her home." Eva's conscious said to her.

"I'm not a lost child I have trust issues that's all." Eva neglected her conscious.

She changed into the clothes harry gave her and got out of the restroom. She gulped nervously, "How do I look?" Harry smiled gently at her, "You look stunning as always." She turned into a bright pink. He smirked at her.

"Very...Very stunning." he said in his mind.

-

Eva felt something shaking and quickly got up. Turns out she's had fallen asleep. "Princess Eva and Prince Harry, please buckle your seat belts and get ready to land in Hollywood." She heard the echo of the pilots voice going through the jet. She turned to harry and he was asleep as well.

"H-Harry?" He hesitantly opened his eyes. "What?" He spoke. "The man driving the jet said to buckle our seat belts because we-" Before she can even finish her sentence she felt pressure and the jet had shaken more.

"Harry make it stop!" She cried. She covered her ears with her hands and squeezed her eyes shut. She felt to warm arms hugging her, "It's fine Eva, everything is going to be fine." Once harry had hugged her she felt warm and secure in his arms.

It had stopped seconds later after the panicking of Eva. "A-Are we here?" She said in a shaky voice. "I think we are." The door was opened from where the pilot drived. "We are in Hollywood as you both pleased, may I lead you outside?" Eva slowly put her head up, "Yes please." He had nodded and they both had gotten off of the jet. There was a type of vehicle right in front of them. "If your going to ask that is a car Evangeline." She fiddled with her fingers, "Oh.." She turned around to the pilot, "Please be careful Princess, your parents won't be so happy when I arrive back to the palace, but just be careful because Prince Harry is sometimes....uncontrollable."
He gave her a blue gem, "Take this with you." She furrowed her eye brows, "What is this?" he weakly smiled, "It will help you find your way like before." Eva stared at him in confusion. He headed back inside and heard Harry's voice, "Eva! C'mon!" She got out of daydreaming and went towards the car.

Harry opened the door for her and quickly had gotten inside.

"This is like the jet." she grabbed the seat belt and buckled herself up. She had heard the other door open. "Okay Eva we are going to the place we are going to stay for now." She nodded.

-

They had arrived and Eva felt a connection towards the building. She had gotten off of the car and her vision blurred into a pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Hiiiii guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time, ( school and homework 😒) Ily you all and here's the part you've all been maybe wanting to see :))