6. The Mysterious Blue Eyed Boy

Previously on remember...

"Come here." Harry patted the spot next to him.

With no hestation or excuses she went next to him onto the bed. He cuddled her and kissed her forehead.

"Harry?" she gulped and was anxious about is going to say.

"Yes love?" he smiled gently at her, "Do you love me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry did not know that question was coming.

"Do you really love her Harry or is it just lust you crave for her?" his conscious questioned him.

"I.....Evangeline you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met and yes of course....I do love you."

When those words came out of Harry's mouth, Eva smiled in relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jesse awoken from his slumber, he thought about Eva and Harry.

"If Harry ever hurts Eva in any kind of way, I will hunt him and kill him if it's the last thing I do." Jesse thought to himself.

He wanted to check if Eva was okay, so he did. He sneaked around the maids and guards, then made it to Eva's chambers.

He knock the door softly and said, "Eva are you okay in there?"

"U-Uh yes Jesse! I-I'm fine!" right after that he heard a crash in her room.

"Ow that fucking hurt!" He heard a familiar voice cursed out.

Jesse opened the door and saw Harry on the floor and Eva staring at Jesse with wide eyes.

Part of Jesses conscious said, "Jesse he took Eva's innocence, kill him." Another part said, "Don't do anything to him Jesse, he did not do anything to Eva."

His anger got the best and of him, then Jesse grabbed Harry by his neck and slammed him onto the wall.

"What did you do to my sister?!"

As Eva saw her own brother choking Harry, she knew that wasn't the Jesse she knew anymore.

"JESSE STOP!" Eva ran towards Jesse and tried to take his hands away from Harry's neck.

"Look J-Jesse I don't w-want to hurt y-you." Harry gave Jesse a glare and tried to get out of his grip.

Jesse calmed down his temper and let go of Harry. He coughed and Eva said, "What's wrong with you Jesse! Your crazy!" she shouted at him.

Jesse grabbed harry by the hem of his shirt, "What did you do to my sister." Jesse's jaw clenched and his eyes weren't his soft brown eyes anymore, they were a bloody red.

"What are you talking abo-" "you know exactly what I'm talking about Harry." he tugged Harry's shirt tighter.

Harry paused for a moment and finally said something, "If you think fucked Eva, your wrong."

Jesse finally had calmed down and let go of harry.

Eva just stared at her brother.

"That isn't him, h-he's a monster!" she thought to herself.

Jesse stormed out the door and Eva quickly went to harry, "A-Are you okay Harry?" she caresses him.

He nodded and she felt relieved that he was okay after all what her own brother did to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The maids had prepared Eva to changed into a beautiful violet gown and brushed her hair.

Today is a meeting with the whole town in the town hall. Harry of course was going with them as well as Jesse. Harry and Jesse are of course going in separate carriages.

While they were walking into the carriage her father called out to her, "Eva this day is your only day to be outside the castle walls, don't feel free to do anything and stay polite." she looked down ashamed, "Yes father." she answered.

_____

They were already in the town hall and her mother and father were standing proudly. Harry and Eva standed next to each other and Jesse standed next to his father.

"Townspeople of Wellington Village as you all know my daughters birthday is tomorrow. There will be a ballroom dance...." Eva didn't pay attention what her father was saying.

She was looking all around the crowd and one boy with blonde shut and piercing blue eyes caught her gaze.

A memory went through her mind like the speed of light.

~Memory~

"ahhh Niall p-please s-stop!" she saw a beautiful young human with the same boy in the crowd.

He stopped and then tripped on the remote control and fell on me. He was on top of her and she was just staring at his eyes. As she closed her eyes his lips constantly went into hers. She had wrapped her arms around his neck. He put his hands under her back and pulled the human up. Then she wrapped jet legs around his torso. They didn't let go of kissing the whole time. He kissed a spot on her neck and then let out moan.

"you wanna go to your room?" the blonde boy asked her.

As she looked at the human again it wasn't her......It was herself as the human.

The memory started to fade and heard a familiar voice talked to her.

~End of Memory~

"Eva. Eva Darling. Do you have anything to say to the townspeople?" Her father questioned her.

"U-Uh no father I don't have an thing to say." The King looked back at the crowd, "Thank you for your time and cooperation my people." everyone started to cheer and whistle.

As they were making their way to the carriages, Eva bumped into someone accidentally.

"I'm so sorry love." a familiar Irish voice ringed into her ears.

Eva looked up and saw they exact same boy from her memory.

"Um I-it's fine." she gave him a carefree smile. As she tried to rush to the carriage, a hand grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry milady, but I didn't get to introduce myself." he let go of her.

She couldn't help herself, but blushed furiously.

"My name is Niall Horan..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Sorry if I haven't updated. Teachers from my school have been bitches to me this week. I had a lot of homework, but I had time to finally update! 😄😄😄

😞Oh....I'm sorry if it's not long😞