2. Eva meets Harry

Previously on remember...

"You see King Colton I can't come tomorrow I have a meeting with the rest of the of my the demon realm."

'A demon realm?' Eva said in a quiet whisper.

"I'm sorry H-" the queen interrupted him. "It's fine Harry, I'll tell the maids to wake her up and you can talk to her." She told Harry what he wanted in the first place.

"Thank you Queen Marie." he gently smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Eva was shocked and quickly went to her bed. She pretended to be asleep and 5 minutes later she hears the door open slowly.

"Mistress?" "Are you awake?" A kind voice ringed into her ears.

Brenda.

She woke up and tried to act sleepy. Eva smiled and looked at her, "Yes I'm awake."

Brenda came closer to Eva bringed a beautiful pink gown.

Eva just stared at it.

"The Prince from the demon realm has come to see you." she said to Eva. "Quickly! let me put this gown on you and brush your hair."

She did as she was told to and she wore it. She put on her white flats and Brenda quickly took little Eva to the dining room.

"Eva...Stand tall okay" Brenda let go of her little hand and Eva slightly nodded.

Brenda opened the door and Eva was nervous to meet the guy she just saw outside with her Father and Mother.

Eva saw him sitting on one of the chairs and Harry quickly made eye contact with her.

"I already know who she is." Harry thought to himself. "And I will have her to myself this time."

"Prince Harry this is Princess Eva." Brenda addressed to harry.

His face lit up when he saw Eva right in front of him.

"I would like to have a little chat with her." harry said to Brenda and she nodded. She went to the kitchen.

Eva sat down next to the prince.

"Smile." harry simply said to Eva.

She was confused at his word, but she smiled.

He lifted up an eyebrow,"your fangs haven't come in yet?"

"N-No, my mummy said that when I'm 8 years old I'll have my very own fangs."

"Very well." he laughed.

Eva was twiddling her fingers and was nervous.

"Evangeline do you want see the outside world?" those words just came out of his mouth.

Her light blue eyes met his emerald green ones.

"Yes! "All my entire life I've been wanting to go where there's different kinds of people!" she sighed and looked down, "but my mummy and daddy don't let me go outside castle grounds..."

He lifted her chin with his finger, "I'll make you a deal Eva." he smiled at her," When it's your 18th birthday I can take you to see the outside world."

She smiled widely and hugged him. He hugged her back and wanted to scream so much and thank him.

"Thank you mister!" she said in a excited tone.

"Your welcome love." Eva letted go of Harry and he leaves without telling anyone except her.

She skipped into the kitchen and Brenda was talking to the chef.

"Brenda!" She shouted in excitement.

"Yes milady?" "How was it?" Eva paused and think for a moment, "He was nice and sweet!"

The chef and Brenda both giggled. Brenda escorted Eva back to her chambers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Eva woke up and remembered what happened last night. She met Prince Harry. His kind eyes and his award winning smile.

Somehow she feels this strong connection between them...like she knew him before.

The door opened and Brenda and Rose came inside the room.

"Milady your breakfast is ready." rose said in a gentle manner.

"What kind of color gown would you want mistress?" Brenda walked towards her wardrobe of gowns.

Eva thinked for a bit and finally thought what color she wanted. "Is there a light blue color?"

Brenda searched and found a beautiful light blue gown. "Like this kind?" Eva nodded, "Yes that's perfect!"

As they changed her into her dress and did her hair into a beautiful French braid, Eva was still thinking why did did she have the feeling that she already knew the prince.

"All done!" Rose said excitingly. "the color really brings out your eyes mistress." Brenda smiled and they both escorted her to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay this part now I'm going to start it when she's 17 and her birthday is about to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva is now 17 and her birthday is only 2 days away. She is now in the castle garden admiring the beauty of all the flowers.

Prince Harry visits her a day in each week now, but the connection she feels is getting stronger. That one dream she has only make her question why she has that dream over and over again.

As she looks at the roses, she has this weird feeling in her head. She stands up and tried to walk it off.

"Milady are you okay?" one of the gardeners came next to her.

"Y-Yes I'm fine." "Don't worry about me." she continued to walk until she collapsed and everything turned into a pitch black.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Authors note: Sorry if this sequel is boring, but just wait for the action that's about to come. :)-