4. Love?

Previously on remember...

The little ballerina in the middle went in circles and she looked into the mirror.

Quickly a vision of the woman in her dreams was her?! In a second she returned to herself.

Eva was terrified and quickly put in one of her drawers.

She heard a soft knock on her door.

"Milady Prince Harry is here." she heard Brenda's voice through the door.

Eva gulped and said...."Yes uh Brenda I'll be down in a second."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Eva heard that she went into her wardrobe. {The dress and things from the picture}

She quickly went down stairs and saw Harry right by the front door.

He quickly glanced at what she's wearing and he smirks, "Good Evening my Princess." He bowed deeply at her.

"G-Good morning Prince Harry." She curtsied to him.

As he came closer to her she felt nervous for some reason.

"Do you want to go into the forest with me Milady?" He questioned her randomly.

"With this dress and heels?....I think I'm good." She laughed quietly.

He grabbed a box from the chair and gave it to Eva.

"Here are pairs of clothes not from here, but from Hollywood." She looked confusingly at him and she opened the box, "um there's no gowns..." "Getting into the forest...I think you need to where one of the pairs of clothes thats in there." As he walked back onto the chair and say down.

She went upstairs and changed into light blue denim bow knot blouse, black denim ripped skinny jeans, high top light blue converse, beaded motorcycle jacket,{same hair style}. She felt weird and different because has never wore anything like this. She went downstairs and asked harry, " Like this?" She motioned her hands up and down her body.

"That's perfect." He smiled.

Harry grabbed her hand gently and they went outside in the front gate, but the she pulled her hand away, "I thought it was until my birthday that you'll take me somewhere?" "My love this is only the beginning..." He grabbed her hand again and they went outside into the forest.

"There." He whispered to her. He pointed to a deer that was eating some grass, Eva felt different when she saw it. She can hear the heartbeat of the animal....and she wanted it.

Harry looked at Eva and saw that her eyes weren't an icicle blue anymore...they have changed into the color of blood.

"E-Eva are you hungry?" She looked at him and nodded. "It's your time to feed and if your that hungry then you have to feed from blood off that creature." Without him saying it twice she quickly ran to it and bit the animal.

When she bit it, she felt her strength grow and it felt good. As soon as she finished she wiped her mouth and looked at Harry. Her eyes changed back into her ordinary color.

"I feel so much better." She gently smiled at Harry. "I knew you would."

They kept searching into the forest and stopped at a mountain that showed the whole entire forest from above.

"Wow..." She said in a speechless tone.

Harry grabbed both of her hands and looked into her eyes, "E-Evangeline?" She giggled, "Yes Harry?"

He kept gazing into her eyes and suddenly pressed his lips to hers. At first she was shocked, but then felt relieved that Harry felt the same way back to her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and heard a voice.

"PRINCESS EVANGELINE WHERE ARE YOU?!?" She heard the guards voices.

They separated and both sighed, "I'm going to be in lots of trouble..." Eva said in a I-Knew-This-Was-A-Bad-Idea tone.

The guards eventually found both of them and returns to the castle. As they both went inside the castle, her mother and father gasped.

"My dear what are you wearing?!" She said in a surprising voice.

"M-Mother it's only a one time thing." She responded back.

"Why did you leave castle grounds?" Her father questioned her. "King Colton she was with Prince Harry as well! I think she's safe with him." One the guards answered. "Go into your chambers and Brenda she is punished for as if today, she can't go outside of her room." Eva looked down shamefully.

"Yes my king, c'mon Eva." She went with Brenda into her chambers.

When Eva went inside Brenda said, " Don't worry my princess I will leave the door open for you, just don't leave out or you will be into a bad punishment." Brenda warned her. "Thank you!" Eva praised Brenda.

She closed the door and Eva just thought about what happened with Harry. His soft lips onto hers and left him red lipstick onto his lips. She giggled at the imagine she saw in her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Later on}

The moon was already out and changed into her midnight gown. She unclipped her hair and went into bed. She didn't want to sleep and stayed awake. She heard a rock thrown at her window.

She quickly got up and ran towards the window. Then she saw the one and only Harry. Eva opened the window, "Are you crazy? It's already past midnight!" She whispered/screamed.

"Stand back." She did as she was told and harry went into her room from the window.

"If one of the maids find you here or guards I will be terribly punished Harry!" He crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Is the door locked?" He questioned her. "No." He went towards the door and locked it, "Now it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Authors note: OHHH WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN?! Hehehe...Sorry for the cliffhanger, I have homework that I didn't do and I have to do it, but I'm not right now. >:D