9. Discover

Previously on Remember...

She was on the cliff where Harry and Eva had there first kiss. At the bottom of the cliff was a deep lake. Eva was standing on the edge of the cliff and she looked out in the open. Then she took a deep breath in and out.

She jumped.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva had gained consciousness and saw two men next to her shirtless and wet. When she got up she had a hurtful headache. "Don't get up, your head will just hurt more." the one with blue eyes told her. She ignored him, but then the one with brown eyes grabbed her wrist gently. "Here." he handed her a cup filled with tea in it, "It will make you feel better." he smiled weakly. Eva drank from the cup and she heard the door open. "Zayn have you se- what is she doing here?" Eva was offended by him calling her 'she.' She got up profoundly and cleared her throat. "Excuse me I'm not just a 'she,' I am Evangeline the Princess of the Vampire Realm." the one next to the door laughed, "We already know by the way your dressed." Eva's cheeks flushed into a pink color. "Well I'm Liam, the one with the over there is Louis, and the last one is Zayn."

"H-How did I even end up here?" "Well I saw you jumped off and cliff and I saved you." Zayn said. Eva was still confused. "We are all demons." Louis finally said to her. "So Zayn you flew and saved me?" He nodded, "By the time I got you, you were unconscious, mostly because of shock." Then Eva remembered why she jumped on the cliff.

"Why do I have this feeling I know all of you?" They all stared at each other. "Um well I don't know." Louis replied to her. She gasped, "I got to go back to the ball!" Zayn grabbed her by the wrist, "Milady we can't let you leave just like that." Liam got up, "We got orders from Prince Harry to keep you here." Eva got mad and started to cry angry tears, "T-That imbecile! He thinks he can get away w-" The door creaked open and their she saw her future cheating husband. "Y-You cheater!" She runned up to harry and started to punch him on his chest weakly.

"What's wrong Eva? Did I do something?" Harry tried to comfort her. She pushed harry away from her. "Y-You cheated on me! Your a lying cheater!" She started to break down. He cupped her cheek, "Love I never cheated on you." He pecked her lips. Harry was confused of why would Eva think he's cheating on her. "Who told you I cheated on you?" She sniffed, "M-My broth-" Harry grabbed her hand and got out of the cabin. "Where are you taking me?" She asked. "Back to the castle." Harry responded.

-

"Prince Jesse!" Annabelle shouted while laughing. He was spinning her on the dance floor. She ended up being in Jesse's arms when the song ended. Then Brenda came up to him. "Prince Jesse?" He sighed, "Nows not the right time." "B-But Prince Harry wants to talk to you outside where the gate is." he took a deep breath. "Very well, c'mon Annabelle."

-

"Eva I want you to go in your room and change. We're leaving after this." She nodded. "Yes I'll be back." Once she left Prince Jesse and a beautiful woman beside him came. "What do you want Harry?" Harry went closer to Jesse and choked him by the neck, "Why would you tell my Eva that I'm cheating on her!" He gritted his teeth. He looked at the girl and saw that it's the same girl that followed him. "You!" He pointed at her. Jesse blocked her away from harry, "If you lay a finger on her, I swear I will kill you with my very own hands." Harry snorted, "In your dreams Prince Jesse." Jesse threw the pictures onto the floor, "Those pictures are you and some slut from a club." Harry picked the pictures up and looked at each and one of them.

He was very angry and looked at Annabelle. "You gave money to that peasant for these pictures didn't you!" He ripped the pictures in mini pieces. "Well where's your proof now." He smirked.

"Harry!" He heard Eva. Jesse stopped her, "Where do you think you're going?" "Brother I'm leaving with Harry." Jesse couldn't believe
it. "So harry you're taking my little sister with you somewhere out of castle grounds." "We're just going walk at the park that's all." He smirked then grabbed Eva's hand and left.

While running Eva asked harry, "Where are we actually going?" He laughed, "To Hollywood."

-----------------------------

Authors note: I'm really srry I haven't updated in a looonnngggg time. But here's what happens. :)