1. A Princess is born

It was a regular day in England. The year was 2014 and a baby was welcomed into the world.

She was Evangeline the Vampire Princess of England. She had a older brother which was 10 at that time.

She was ordinary like any other Vampire. Have you ever heard of recarnation? We'll if you haven't it's when a soul of past life lives again. The past live can be a dad, mom, sister, brother, a plant, a rat, etc. Then all of sudden you are in a different body. That is what I call recarnation.

This is what happened to the Princess. She is Skylar, the one that only had 15 Days to live. The one that was in love with an angel. The one who had a child and died when she gave birth to it. Now she lives as a wealthy and strong Princess.

~She's 5 now~

"C'mon Jesse! "We're going to miss it!" Cried the mysterious blue eyes girl with a British accent called at a 15 year old boy.

"I'm coming Eva! Wait for me!" Shouted the boy named Jesse.

It was the Fourth of July and they were going to the top of the castle. When the finally reached the top, they saw glowing fireworks all over the place.

"Wow..." Eva said speechless.

As soon as the Fireworks ended, she looked towards Jesse.

He had a box and a lighter. The little 5 year old looked curiously at the box.

"What is that?" she said punting at the box.

Jesse opened it and it was little sticks.

"These are called Mornin Glories." "There just like fireworks, but in a smaller version." he handed one to Evangeline.

She turned it to sides and Jesse was holding the lighter. He flicked it and fire came out of it. He put it closer to Evangeline and put it on the firework.

Seconds later sparks started coming out of it.

"Woah! W-What do I do with it?" She started to get scared.

"It's fine, don't be scared." "Move it in circles." he said while giggling.

She did as she was told and she wasn't scared anymore. She started to laugh and have fun. The fun ended when it went out.

"Awww." "Can I have another one Jesse?!" she jumped up excitedly.

He put the box and lighter into his pocket, "It's probably past your bedtime."

He ruffled her black hair. She slapped his hand and started to fix her hair.

As they went down back inside the castle their butler Jc scolded them.

"We thought you two went outside!" "Never leave somewhere without telling one of the maids or me okay." he said in a serious tone.

Evangeline and Jesse looked down.

Evangeline brimmed tears in her eyes. "W-we just wanted to have some fun mister..." She gave Jc the puppy eyes.

He sighed and gently smiled, "Just don't ever do that again okay."

They both nodded and she gave him a big bear hug. He escorted her to her chambers and the maids changed her into her night gown.

They brushed her hair and chatted with little Evangeline.

"Brenda?" she called one of the maids.

The one with green eyes and brown hair answered her.

"Yes mistress?" "Is there something that you need?" she was prepared at what Evangeline needed.

"N-No I don't need anything. It's just.....have you ever been outside of the castle ground?" Evangeline asked with curiousness in her voice.

She smiled at Little Eva, "Yes my dear."

Eva's eyes filled in excitement.

"How is it? Is it that bad as they say it is?" She rested her head onto the palm on her hand and her elbow into the counter.

"We'll since you asked....its n-"

The door slammed open and Eva's butler Jc came in.

"Ehem the King and Queen want Eva to be sleeping by now." he standed tall.

The maids nodded and put Eva into her bed. They both said goodnight and gave Eva a kiss on her forehead. They turned the lights off and closed her door.

"I wonder how it's outside. To be free and to meet new people." Eva thought to herself.

Her eyelids close and she falls asleep.

~Eva's Dream~

A boy that looks at the age of 19 with brown quiffed up hair and green eyes was in little Eva's dream.

She has being dreaming the same dream ever since she was 3 years old.

There was also another little girl with mood color eyes and light brown hair with the greened eyed boy. Then there was herself. She looked into a mirror and it wasn't her. She had light brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Her skin tone was tanner than her real body.

"Mommy! Lets go!" the little girl tugged at Eva's hand.

Eva was left clueless.

"Mummy? I'm her mum?" Eva questioned herself.

Then showed up the green eyed guy. In her dream he puts his arm around her and kisses her cheek. She carries the little girl and that when the dream ends.

~Done with Eva's Dream~

Eva's eyes flutter open and it's still dark out. She gets out of her bed and goes to her balcony. As she looks up into the sky and looks at the billions of stars, she sees a human body and two wings soaring in the air.

She saw it stop in front of the castle. Eva just stared at it. It looked up and her and it was a guy with curly brown hair and emerald green eyes. They both caught each other gaze. He smiled softly at her and she saw his deep dimples.

"He's so dreamy and handsome..." Eva thought to herself while daydreaming about the mysterious person.

She saw her Father and Mother approaching the dreamy and mysterious guy.

"Harry?" "What are you doing here?" her mother called up to the guy named 'Harry'.

"I'm here to she Evangeline." "is it okay if I see her?" Eva overheard them talking.

"Sorry Harry, but Eva is asleep right now." "Why don't you come tomorrow in the morning?" The King tried to convince Harry.

He let out a "mmphh"

"You see King Colton I can't come tomorrow I have a meeting with the rest of the demon realm."

'A demon realm?' Eva said in a quiet whisper.

"I'm sorry H-" the queen interrupted him. "It's fine Harry, I'll tell the maids to wake her up and you can talk to her." She told Harry what he wanted in the first place.

"Thank you Queen Marie." he gently smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Srry it has to stop here, but I'll continue it don't worry. :p