7. Dirty Hands

Previously on remember...

"Um I-it's fine." she gave him a carefree smile. As she tried to rush to the carriage, a hand grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry milady, but I didn't get to introduce myself." he let go of her.

She couldn't help herself, but blushed furiously.

"My name is Niall Horan..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"His name sounds so familiar." Eva thought to herself.

"Nice to meet you Niall." she greeted him with kindness. He licked his lips and said, "I was wondering if- Evangeline! It's time to go!" She heard the voice of Jc call her. "I-I'm so sorry Niall, I have to go." she said in her British accent. She jogged with her heels to the carriage with harry.

A couple minutes later there was silence between Harry and Eva. "So.....Harry why are you so quiet?" she broke the silence.

Seconds later he said, "Why did you talk to him?" Eva was confused at Harry's words, but then the memory of her and Niall talking came to her. He looked at her {Like in the gif} "H-He was just g-greeting me and I greeted him b-back." She stuttered quite a lot. He ignored her and looked at the nature surrounding them. Eva sighed and looked down.

"Niall will pay." harry thought to himself. "He knows Evangeline is mine and only mine."

~~~~~~~~~

They arrived back at the castle and harry is still giving Eva the silent treatment. Jesse still does not forgive Harry and he gets a little suspicious why Harry's just ignoring his little sister.

When Eva went back into the castle, then went into her room, she had bursted into tears. Tears were on her pillow because of her crying.

"Great!" she exclaimed. "My birthday is tomorrow and this day is going very well." she huffed.

She quickly went to get the music box and tried to see if anything happened if she asked a question.

"H-Hello? I-If you can answer please I need know why I keep seeing this other guy in my dreams ever I was a small child." she asked in desperation.

Nothing happened...

She asked again and nothing. Eva threw the music box on the floor hard enough for it to break. She noticed a white piece appeared out of it when it broke.

Eva ran to it and opened the little paper. It was a picture of the same woman from her dreams with harry. It looked like it was in front of a really big building and harry had different clothing than now. He had a white shirt, black jeans, brown boots, and a black beanie. The woman had a navy blue skinny jeans, a light blue blouse, and black converse.

Eva was frustrated and angry at the same time. "Harry knows who the woman is." she clenched her teeth. "I need to know who she is and how did harry knows her before." She thought in the mind.

~~~~~

Harry went into the garden and tried to get fresh air.

"Agh!" He tugged his hair.

"Why does this happen every fucking time!" His mind was full of these thoughts.

"I-I need to go out tonight." he knew it was a mistake. "I need Ellie...."

~~~~~~~

Jesse had asked the snooper from the town to come and meet him at the gate of the castle.

The snooper was a girl with brown hair, green blue eyes, and is always so secretive. Her name was Annabelle.

Jesse was waiting at the castle gates and saw Annabelle coming towards him. He smiled at she only had a cold face on.

"What do you need Prince Jesse?" she asked him simply. Jesse cleared his throat and said, "I need you to follow Prince Harry when the he leaves castle grounds." she nodded. He gave her the money that was necessary and they left opposite directions like nothing just happened between them.

~

As the sunsets and it darkens outside, Annabelle saw harry leaving the castle grounds and see started to follow behind him.

She saw him stop at the Stripper club and that's when she took a picture with a camera. "Tough luck harry...sooner or later the Princess with know." She laughed evilly.

----

Harry entered the club and at down at the bar. He saw one of the strippers and he knew by then it was Ellie. When she turned around they both made eye to eye contact. She smiled and went to Harry.

"Hey harry." she smiled widely. "Hello love." he said in his thick British accent. "What are you doing here anyway?" she asked him and he huffed, "I'm here for you." Her reaction was the total opposite of what he thought. "W-Wait? What do you mean?" he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him. He stroked her cheek and that had sent chills down Ellie's spine.

*click* *click* Harry does not know that he's been watched every single move he makes. Annabelle just laughs in amusement of what she's doing.

"H-Harry P-Please don't." Ellie whimpered. "I'm sorry my dear." with that his lips crashed into her lips. *click* Ellie did not move, but she knew she had to do it because it was her job. He had tooken her from the club and went to a motel near by and Annabelle followed. *click* They both gotten into a messy room and Harry quickly put Ellie harshly on the bed. He had tooken off everything that was on her and left her completely exposed to him. Harry was to frustrated to know that Ellie was scared shitless. "P-Please Harry Don't do this to me." she cried. Then she thought about Evangeline and Harry then she said, "What about you and Princess Evangeline?" Harry flinched at Eva's name. Ellie grabbed the dirty blanket and tried to cover herself up. "I-I don't know what your talking about." Harry turned around to the wall.

"Oh sure everyone knows that you and Princess Evangeline are together, if they find out what you did to me....." she trailed off, "You and Her will be over." harry grabbed her by the neck and pinned her onto the bed. "Me and Eva will never break apart." he clenched his teeth. Ellie tried to move his hand away from her neck, then all of a sudden her body lays unconscious. He quickly let go of her and checked for any pulse. She had a pulse and he sighed in relief.

He tucked her onto the bed and went out of the motel like nothing ever happened.

As harry was walking back to the castle, he felt presents behind him. He turned his head a little and no one was there.

"Stupid paparazzi's everywhere." he thought to himself. He kept walking and heard someone fall into the ground and he quickly looked back and saw Annabelle.

He look furious and went towards her. "Don't follow me." he said to her face. He walked back again to the castle until he heard Annabelle say something, "You don't know what's coming to you." she laughed. He ignored her and kept walking....

~~_~_~_~_~~__~_~_~_~_~_~~_~

Authors note: Hey guys I'm so sorry if I didn't update really fast. I worked really hard on this chapter. Hope you guys love it. 😏