8. Filthy Secrets

Previously on remember...

As harry was walking back to the castle, he felt presents behind him. He turned his head a little and no one was there.

"Stupid paparazzi's everywhere." he thought to himself. He kept walking and heard someone fall into the ground and he quickly looked back and saw Annabelle.

He look furious and went towards her. "Don't follow me." he said to her face. He walked back again to the castle until he heard Annabelle say something, "You don't know what's coming to you." she laughed. He ignored her and kept walking....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Princess Evangeline's 18th birthday. She becomes her own person now and she doesn't now secrets that were hidden from her all this time.

As Eva woke up and jumped up in excitement. "Today's my birthday!" her face lit up because today she going with harry outside of town. As she got out of her room, the maids smiled at her.

"Happy Birthday majesty." they all said in harmony. Eva bowed and said thank you.

She went into the rose garden and looked at each flower. One flower had caught her eye. It was a rose, but white. She had examined the flower and feels two arms snaked around her waist. "Happy Birthday Eva." a deep thick British accent said close to her ear. She turned her head and saw harry. He started to leave trails of kisses down her neck. "Mhmm H-H-Harry not now." she whined and pulled his arms away from her.

She quickly remembered about the picture she saw and really wanted to question Harry, but she didn't want to ruin her day, so she decided not to tell him.

"Are you ready for today?" he smirked at her. Eva had thought something 'disturbing' when he said that. "W-Wait? What do you me- you know what I mean." she stared at him in shock and shook it off as a joke. "Your so cheeky harry." He went closer to her and stealed a kiss from her. She cheeks flushed red because of the embarrassment.

~

Jesse has awoken and went to his balcony. He admired the roses in the garden and out of nowhere he sees Harry and Eva. "Fucking Prick!" he had thought to himself. He clenched his jaw in anger. He heard a knock onto the door, "Prince Jesse, there's a lady waiting for you at the gate." he heard Jc's voice from the other side of the door. "I-I'll be there in just a second." He changed into his normal outfit and quickly headed to the main gate.

~

Jesse saw Annabelle and a quick smirk was on her face. "I have your evidence Prince Jesse." she handed the picture that she had printed. "This is unbelievable." he looked at every picture. "He is cheating on my sister." he looked towards Annabelle, "thank you." She nodded was about to leave until Jesse called out to her, "Wait Annabelle!" she turned back to him. "Do you have any plans for tonight?" she nodded a no, "I was wondering if you want to come to the ball dance with me?" she laughed. "Me? Out of beautiful and better woman? Me?" he looked down ashamed. "But I'll go because I can't let down the Prince of England." she smiled. His face quickly lot up with joy, "See you later then."

~

Niall Horan. He is only on England for a vacation from Hollywood. But he never knew he would see 'her' again.

He was walking in the town square. Every poster on walls said "ROYAL BALL PRINCESS EVANGELINE'S 18th BIRTHDAY" He knew that he had to see her again. One of the florists from from a shop came near him.

She asked him, "Would your like a dozen roses for the princesses ball today?" he smiled. "Yes. Yes I would." Her face lit up and handed him a dozen red and white roses. The girl named Rosemary told him that he doesn't have to pay, but he insists. She gave up and he had paid her, then he wandered up in the town.

~

Sooner or later the time had come. It was almost time for Eva's royal ball. She is wearing a beautiful teal sweetheart neckline dress. Her black high heels on and her hair brushed and straightened. Jesse had worn a white suit.

Eva was in her room, nervous about what would happen if she leaves of of her town without her parents even knowing. Would they ground her for life once she returns?

All these kinds of questions where running through her mind. She walked back and forth, then she has heard a knock on the door. "Eva it's time to come out, everyone is waiting for you in the ball room." She heard Brenda's voice from the other side of the door. Eva opened the door slowly and saw Brenda waiting. "C'mon mistress, it will be fine." she smiled to her. Eva nodded quickly and followed Brenda.

As soon as they had reached the ball room, it was filled. Music was everywhere and people were dancing and having a wonderful time.

"I remember something like this." Eva thought to herself.
She sees her mother and father sitting on the thrones and diamond tiara in a glass case beside her mother. Eva gulped and heard a familiar voice. "Eva!" a voice ringed in her ears. She turned and saw harry smiling at her. "You look beautiful." She blushed and he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "Can I have this dance my princess?" Eva giggled and," Yes you may." He led her to the dance floor and started to dance flawlessly.
-

Soon Niall had arrived at the castle and had entered the ballroom. He went to one of the maids and asked, "Excuse to you know where Princess Evangeline is right now?" "Yes she is over there." The maid pointed to the dance floor and niall saw her. "Thank you." he smiled gently. Then he had rushed towards and he suddenly froze.

"He's with her? H-How!" Niall questioned himself. There he saw Harry dancing with Princess Eva. Niall quickly went her.

-

"Eva I wanted t-" Harry got interrupted. "Excuse me Prince Harry would you mind if a dance with the Princess just for a bit?" Eva saw the guy named Niall holding red and white bouquet of roses. "I-I don't mind at all." Harry cleared his throat and led Eva's hand to Niall's hand. Then harry leaves out of Eva's sight. "Milady these are for you." Niall handed the bouquet of roses to her. "Thank you Niall." she gently smiled and started to dance with him. "So Princess is it true you and Harry have an arranged marriage?" he said nervously. Her eyes widened, "What?! I-I mean no we love each other just as a human loves another." The music have finished and they did the routine for saying thank you for the dance. Eva didn't feel well at all and wanted to get some fresh air outside.

As soon as she have went into the rose garden, she heard a familiar voice call her name. "EVA!" the voice screamed out. She turned around and saw her brother Jesse. "What is it?" He panted as he reached up to her, "I-It's about Harry." Her face was filled with confusion,"What do you mean?" "H-He's cheating on you Eva." Her heart dropped when those words came out of his mouth. "That possibly can't be true!" she nodded her head side to side very quickly. She quickly ran as fast as she could away from her brother. "EVA! WAIT!!!" She heard his voice in the distance.

~

She was on the cliff where Harry and Eva had there first kiss. At the bottom of the cliff was a deep lake. Eva was standing on the edge of the cliff and she looked out in the open. Then she took a deep breath in and out.

She jumped.....

_______________________

Authors note: Hiiiiii! Sorry I have not updated in so long. Hope you guys like it, I worked hard on this one. ✌️