Chapter 11- Admitting

Jessie's p.o.v

I flung the sheet off of my body letting the brisk morning air hit me. "RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY WE HAVE LOTS AND LOTS TO DO TODAY" I heard Zayn shout outside of my hotel room.

Groaning i headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Appearently i have to go with to the boys' interview. I hopped into the shower rinsing myself clean then stepping into my outfit and applying my make up ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64615922 ).

"alright boys whats on the schedule first?" I asked stepping into the hallway where they were waiting, propping my sunglasses on top of my head.

"Our first interview is in an hour so we need to head there first" Liam answered me with a smile.

I returned the smile before looking at Louis who hadn't made any eye contact with me. I sighed running a hand through my hair before following after the others.

"Jessie, wait for me!" Louis shouted running up to me linking his arm with mine. he then proceeded to drag me with him as he ran towards the car.

"Boobear i can't run that fast!" I screamed throwing my head back as i laughed at his eagerness.

he stopped in his tracks causing me to run into him. I gave hima confused look to his shocked one. "You havent called me that since god knows when." He said barely audible.

I felt his strong arms wrap around me burying his head into my neck. "If i knew it meant that much to you i would've said it more, love." I said giggling at the end of my sentence.

He looked at me smiling before grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

We drove in silence, a comfortable silence, to our destination. As we approached the studio we saw loads of girls outside screaming. Not again.

"C'mon, Jess." Zayn ushered me out of the car where we were soon bomboarded with teenage girls.

Just keep walking, just keep walking, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming. what? no. You're walking Jessica not swimming in nemo. I mentally shook my head as i entered the building behind the guys.

"Hello boys your dressing rooms are right this way and the others can wait to the side of the stage while you are interviewed." The proffesional looking woman said without a single smile.

The boys all nodded there heads before following her. "So how are ya doin, Pauly, buddy ol pal?" I asked nudging him as we sat backstage.

"Im quite dandy." He smiled over at me.

I laughed quietly shaking my head when i noticed they were already on stage.

"Hello New York! My name is Christy Johnson and today we have the british-irish boy band One Direction!" the over cheery lady shouted to the audience which had erupted into screams.

"So boys, how are you handling all this fame and all the female attention?"

"Its spectacular, really. I dont think we'll ever get used to it." Liam answered smiling towards the crowd.

They continued answering the questions when the all too familiar question was asked. "So who here is single? Im sure the fans are dying to know." Christy asked.

I watched as Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Niall's hands shot up. "Only 1/5 is taken girls! So tell me, do any of you have your eye on someone special?" she asked leaning closer to get the dirt.

"Yeah, I do." louis answered smiling at the ground.

"Does she know?" Christy asked.

"Yeah she does. I keep screwing up though. I don't think she likes me back though all she's ever seen me is as her best friend." I felt my heart squeeze as i listened to louis speak and smile a sad smile.