Chapter 5 - sleepover!!!

well new chapter! sorry for not posting in a while! picture of jessie right over there ------->

well here we go!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' P.O.V

I paced across the room waiting for Jessica to arrive any minute. "Bro, calm down. It's only Jessie." Liam told me, patting my back as he walked to the kitchen.

What am i thinking? it's only Jessie! I'm just worried that she wont like it here, i mean it is ALOT different than Doncaster. I hope she won't get to much hate from the fans when they find out that she's living with us....

knock knock... I bolted to the door and flung it open to see a little brown haired girl smiling up at me "LOUIS!!!!!!!!" Jessie screamed jumping on top of me. "JESSIE!" i laughed pushing her off of me.

"Will you shut up!" Liam hollered from upstairs. We were all in harry and I's flat waiting for Jessie. "Oh, hey Jessie! How are you?" Liam asked walking over to where Jessie was now sitting on the couch. i looked around realizing i was still laying on the ground. Mmmm never realized how comfy this floor was...

"I'm good! how about you? how are you and Dani?" i heard Jessie ask Liam. "We are fabulous!" i watched as Liam made some sassy pose to go with his answer.

"Jessie!" Harry yelled running down the stairs with his arms wide open. "My man whore!!" she cried running into his arms. That's my girl.

Jessie's P.O.V

"Okay so Harry is going to stay in Niall's room so you can have his room." Lou opened the door to Harry's room, which was surprisingly clean. "Yay! endless sleepovers!" I shrieked kissing him on the cheek before running into my room and jumping on the bed. "ill leave you to unpacking then we can have some dinner with the other boys okay?"

"Okie dokie!" i shouted before hopping off the bed and and grabbing my suitcase. My room was much larger than the one at home, this one had a walk in closet and an attached bathroom that was also connected to Louis' room. Oh goody, i have to share a a bathroom with one of the messiest boys known to man!

i skipped out of my new room and down the stair to meet up with the boys after i finished unpacking. "Hello chaps! Fancy meeting you here!" i kissed them each on the cheek before stealing the carrot from Lou's hand and eating it.

"Hey! That was mine! Hazza! Jessie took my carrot!" i laughed and walked away munching on the delicious carrot into the kitchen. I grabbed a big pot and the pasta making ingredients. Hope he boys like pasta....

~After dinner~

"I can't eat anymore!" I threw my fork onto my now empty plate. Liam stood up and started grabbing the plates and heading to the sink, bless his soul, now i don't have to wash the dishes.

"Oh Jessica we leave for the American tour on Monday so we have Saturday and Sunday to hang out around London, okay?" I nodded my head showing Zayn that i understood before i ruffled up his hair and bolted for the stairs. "ARRGGGGGG MY HAIR!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing as I ran into the bathroom locking both doors so that no one could get in.

I waited in there for awhile before i heard a knock at the door "I'm to young to die!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I heard a chuckle before i heard Liam say "It's only me letting you know that you can come out now, no need to hide." I slowly opened the door and peaked my head out.

"How do i know you aren't lying?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Because you love me?" i shrugged my shoulders and opened the door all the way and strutted out past Liam.

I walked into my room and grabbed all the blankets and pillows then did the same in Louis' room dropping all the stuff at the top of the stairs before turning to a confused Liam. "Well don't just stand there! Go do the same to the other boys room's and bring them back here." i ordered

"Um...yeah sure, but why?"

"Because I'm bored. It's my first night here so we are having one big sleepover." i said nonchalantly. i picked the rest of the stuff up and walked downstairs into the living room where 4 other confused boys were. I walked back out into the kitchen to make popcorn and to get a bunch of sweets i saw earlier in the cupboard.

When i finished i went back into the living room to see Liam back with all of the boy's stuff and it was already set up for a sleepover. "Alright what are we watching this fine evening boys?"

"The Grudge!" Zayn shouted. "No horror!" i protested. i hate horror films so much they scare the living macaroni out of me. "Awwww c'mon Jessie! Please?" Louis asked jetting his bottom lip out. "Ugh fine!" I shouted throing my self onto the blankets and pillows.

I ended up being in the middle with louis on my right and Harry on my left then Liam next to Louis and Niall by Liam and then Zayn on the other side of Harry. Did you get all that?

The film started and i was already scared out of my wits.

By the middle of the movie, i had already screamed 10 times and was now in louis' lap with my hands on his chest and my face buried into his neck. Wow, he smells amazing.

why am i sniffing my best friend?

Because you're weird!

I am not!

you are too!

Okay maybe i'm a little weird, but youre technically me so that makes you just as weird! i told myself. What is wrong with me?

Ha. You need a life.

Go away!

*silence*

Thank god. "What?" Lou asked. Did i just say that out loud? "Yup" Harry responded

"Shhhhh!" Zayn shushed us just as something started crawling under the girls blankets giving me the urge to check ours.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT THE TRUCK? DID YOU SEE THAT?! SHE WAS JUST LIKE WHOOSH GONE!" i shouted. All the boys chuckled at my outrage and i felt louis' arms tighten around my waist protecting me.

The next thing i know all the lights and the TV shut off and the silence was interrupted by my ear peircing scream. I hate the dark so much same as Zayn though you probably already know that. "L-l-lou? It's d-dark" I whimpered into his chest.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm right here nothings going to hurt you" he soothed as he rubbed my back.

Louis' P.O.V

The next thing i know, the power has gone out and Jessie is screaming her head off next to me. Sh*t, she is terrified of the dark! "L-l-lou? It's d-dark" i heard her whimper next to me.I hate it when she gets scared, i feel like i can't do anything to make her feel better.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm right here nothings going to hurt you" i cooed rubbing my hand up and down her back over the thin material of her pajamas. She stirred a little in my arms before her breathing became more steady.

i looked down at her to see her eyes closed. Wow, i never noticed how gorgeous she was. She's like a little angel when she sleeps.

Wait why am i thinking things like that about her? She's my best friend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N yes it is here! sorry for no editing aha hope you guys liked! leave comments below on what you think or hey maybe you could vote?! yeah that would be nice :) anyways love you all, peace out

~Althea