Chapter 6 - Broken Heart

And hello to the lovely people of wattpad! Here is.. wait for it....

CHAPTER 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessie's p.o.v

I woke up on top of some ones chest. "Well, good morning beautiful" I looked up to see a smirking Louis staring down at me.

"Did the power ever come back on?" I asked remembering what happened last night.

"Ummm. Not sure I just woke up a few moments ago myself." I sat up and stretched my arms and back. I looked around realizing everyone was gone.

"Where'd everyone go?"

"Well it is 12 o' clock, so i do believe that they have left."

I nodded my head before standing up and heading towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. I grabbed a bowl and some cereal and began pouring it in when i felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Can you pretty please pour a bowl for me too?" Louis whined resting his chin on my shoulder. I felt myself shiver as his breath hit my ear. What the hell?

"No, you lazy bum, get it your self!" i pushed him off of me with my elbow feeling cold after his touch was gone,

"Well good morning sleeping beauties!" Harry shouted bursting through the door. "Oh, you're already up... darnnit." he grumbled.

"So what's the plan for today boys?" i askd putting my bowl and spoon into the dishwasher.

"PARK!" they all shouted. I nodded my head and went to go change into some clothes.

I slipped on a pair of blue short shorts and a white, loose, halter tank top. "Alright, let's do this!" i shouted slipping on some flip flops (Not sure what they are called in england) and walking out the door.

When we got to the park it was HUGE! "FOR TURTLES!!!!!" I screamed running towards the swings.

"Turtles?" Niall asked as he watched mesit down on the swing set. "Well turtles are cool... Niall push me!" i whined like a 5 year old.

He sighed and walked behind me and started to push me. "WEEEEEEEEE!" i giggled feeling the wind blow through my hair.

We spent about 3 hours there playing on the swings, playset, and Louis enjoyed chasing the pigeons that were there.

~Later that evening~

"I'm bored." Lous stated for the hundreth time. "Well what do you want to do?" I asked cleaning up the dinner dishes. "Lets go clubbing!"

The boys nodded their heads i agreement before runnign back to their flats to get ready. "I call shower first!" I shouted sprinting up the stairs.

"What?! No fair!" I heard lou shout as i hopped into the steamy shower.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the blue fluffy towel around me and walked into my closet.

I stood there tapping my chin when i decided on the yellow dress outfit devan and i picked out the other day. I slipped the dress and jacket on and went back into the bathroom to do my hair and make up. I crimped my hair to give it some beachy waves before putting on a bit of eyeliner, mascara, a bit of black eyeshadow on the lid, and some light pink lip gloss.

I put on my sprakly black heels and sauntered on downstairs to see a clean Louis sitting on the couch watching the news.

"Ready?" i asked his eyes snapping up to me before his jaw dropped. Haha silly boy, my outfit isnt that revealing! I chuckled and grabbed my keys before heading off to meet the rest.