Chapter 4 - Come live with us!

Hola! hope you know that if you read this story... i think you're a sexy mofo. well on to the story..

1.................

2...................

3...................

FLICK!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ 1 year later ~

Jessica's P.O.V

"JESSIE! I MISS YOU! NO I MISS HER! WELL I MISS HER MORE! boys calm down! NO LIAM I MISS HER TOO MUCH!" all five of the idiots i love yelled into the phone. why the hell did i call?!

"BOYS! listen to daddy Liam!" I shouted to them trying to get them to calm down.

"Sorry, babe." Harry said most likely smirking.

"Wipe that smirk off your face playa boy." I told him earning a few "nice call!"'s

"Is Louis there? I have to tell him something!" i asked. There was a shuffling noise on the other end.

"Whats up, love?" i heard the all to familiar voice ask. God i miss him.

"I've decided to take a year off before going to college! You know see the world, or not. i don't have the money  aha" i took a big breath at the end realizing i said that really fast. "Whoa slow down. you aren't going to college yet?" he asked. "Yup." i popped my 'p'.

"So are you gonna stay with your parents? Or move in with Mason?" Mason was my boyfriend for the past 2 years. "Probably with my parents. Mason said they didn't have any room because he is going to college."

I heard a bunch of whispering and a few 'ask paul's before Louis came back on the phone. "COME ON TOUR WITH US! PLEASE?" Lou yelled. move in with them? i question myself to much.

"Ummm.. ill see" i smiled, "But wait. did Paul say it was okay?" i asked. "Oh Paul loves you! I'm sure it'll be fine!" they all explained.

"Okay! ill pack my stuff and ill be there in about... 3 days?" i told them knowing it'll take a while to pack all my stuff, well not all of it, just the necessities. We said our goodbyes before i hung up the phone.

I turned the radio on in mycar on my way to Devan's when "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd came on.

"remember allthe things that you and i did first? and now youre doing them with her." i sang at the top of my lungs. im a terrible singer, but so what!

I pulled into Devan's driveway and saw her running, not very gracefully, out of her house to where i was parked. She quikly climbed into the passenger seat. "Um  Dev, what are you doing?" i asked really confused as to why she just got in my car.

"Im in the need of a really good shopping spree. Me and Nate just broke up and he did it over text!" after that day at nandos when i met nate, i hooked him and devan up and theyve been together ever since then, well i guess now theyre not. "Awwww! Baby im so sorry come here!" i soothed her pulling her into a hug. i put the key back into the ignition and sped off towards the big shopping mall in Doncaster.

"Like omg look at this dress!" devan shouted to me from across the store. I put down the shoes i was holding and walked over to where she standing. She picked up a body con dress that was white with flowers all over it. "That is super pretty! oh yeah i forgot to tell you im moving in with lou and the rest on friday." i told her like it was no big deal.

"WHAT?!" god could she get any louder? "What am i gonna do without you? If you're going to live with them that means you are going to be going on tour with them!" she screamed earning a few glares from the sales people.

"Hey! Calm down! maybe you could fly out sometime to visit? I know louis misses your craziness!" i suggested.

"OMG would i ever!" she shouted pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Okay so that means you will most likely be going to a bunch of parties and such so we need to find you some more cute outfits and shoes cause hunny i have seen your wardrobe."

"what's wrong with my clothes?" i asked looking down at my blue tee shirt and boot cut jeans i was wearing.

"Uhhh.. Nothing! But dont you wanna look dashing if you end up getting your picture taken?" she asked.

"Well i suppose... okay fine go pick out 3 outfits for me." What did i just do.

In the end i ended up getting a bright yellow dress that was a little puffier past the waist, it was strapless and came right above the knee. Devan picked out a fitted leather jacket with some black sparkly bootie heels. the second out fit was a royal blue shirt that that went down bast my bum with mettalic leggings and blue plat from pumps. the third outfit was the floral dress we found which had thicker tank straps and hot pink platform pumps. Over all tehy weren't bad choices. Not something you would see me buying any other day though.

~ Friday ~

I lugged the last of my ..5? Bags into the back of my Subaru (A/N Honestly i dont know if they have those in England!). I closed the trunk and got into the drivers seat ready to head off to One Direction's flat. I was Just about to put the car in reverse when i saw the familiar midnight blue car pulling up behind me.

I scrambled out of my car to see Mason getting out of his. Mason was about 6ft tall, had almost black hair, bright blue eyes, and tan skin. "Mason! what are you'd doing here silly?" I asked ruffling his shaggy hair.

"I came to say goodbye to my girlfriend before she went off to live with 5 other boys!" he answered with a tint of jealousy.

"Mason i told you! they're like brothers plus i love YOU!" i said defending myself.

i pulled him into a tight hug breathing in his musky after shave. i felt lips on my neck leading up along my jaw line. "M-mason.. i have t-to go." i stuttered.

"please? before you leave?' he asked sticking his bottom lip out. "mason i told you I'm not ready."

"But you said you love me! We've been together for 2 god damn years Jessica!' he yelled slamming his fist on his car. i jumped back a little taken back by his violence.

"I know that. But after the last time i loved someone, he broke my heart the next day, literally the next day. I just cant handle that pain again with you, mason." i looked down at the pavement remembering how my ex told me he didn't love me anymore the day after he took my virginity.

"okay.. i understand. I'm sorry i got so angry, babe" He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Thanks. but i really do need to go Mason." I told him giving him a shove towards his car.

"Hahaha alright ill get going. see ya soon." he said chuckling under his breath.

After he pulled out of my driveway, i climbed back into my car and drove down the road leading to London where the boys' flats were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N hope you all like im posting soon!

~Althea