Chapter 10 - America

To clear up any confusion from the last chapter. I forgot that they were already in America so pretend they were all in one of their hotel rooms and when they left they went to their own rooms kay? I'm really sorry for anyone that was confused xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie p.o.v

*knock knock*

I heard the door creak open, I peered over the covers of the hotel bed that were laid across me to see Harry peering in. "Hey, just wanted to let you know that- damn, nice bed hair. It's... sexy." He smiled cheekily.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want, Styles?" I asked propping myself up on my elbows.

"We have an interview in an hour so we are leaving now. You can stay here or wander around, Paul rented a car for you to take." He explained, closing the door and I assumed headed down to the lobby.

I rolled out of bed and headed to the attached bathroom. I hoped into the steaming shower, letting my tense muscles relax. I washed my hair and body and stepped out onto the cold tile floor. I put my outfit on for the day and applied my make up ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61632725 ).

I walked out of the bathroom over to the door to put my shoes on, I looked towards the dresser and saw keys with a note attached.

Jessica, here are the keys to the car we rented for you. Don't go too far and don't get into any trouble. We shall be back around 5pm. Love, Paul.

I smiled at the note then looked at the clock to see the time. Its 2:00pm, perfect. I grabbed my phone and left the hotel room.

I walked down the long hallway towards the elevator. I stepped in when the doors opened to find an 8 year old girl looking up at me, "Hi there." I said with a smile pressing the L button.

"Oh my god! You're Jessica, friends with One Direction!" she squealed.

I laughed, "Yes, that's me." This wasn't that new to me, people would sometimes come up to me in public and ask if I was Jessica, friends with Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I still find it really weird though like why would you want my autograph? I'm nothing special.

"C-can you sign this for me?" she pleaded handing me a piece of paper and pen. I scribbled down my name, said my goodbyes, and walked out into the lobby of the hotel.

I walked out to the back entrance to find a sleek black Mercedes Benz with tinted windows, I bet Louis picked this out, him and his cars. I shook my head and climbed into the driver seat.

"Shit" I mumbled as I realized that the steering wheel was on the opposite side then it is in England.

"C'mon Jessica, you can do it!" I encouraged myself putting the car into reverse and backing out onto the street.

~ 30 minutes later~

I parked into a parking ramp and made my way out of the car. I decided that I was going to walk around downtown, stop at some stores and just experience the American life!

I walked into Victoria's secret, what? I need a new bra and panty set!

I walked over and started flipping through the piles when I found a teal lace set. I quickly ran over to the checkout area and paid for the bra and panty.

After stopping at 3 stores buying some new shoes, a pink dress, and a brown cardigan, I noticed that I was completely lost. Great [note the sarcasm].

I looked at my phone to see that it 5:30 and that I had been stumbling around New York completely lost and vulnerable.

I dialed Niall's phone number thinking Louis was still mad at me. "Jessica?! Where are you? We are all freaking out here!" Niall panicked into the phone.