Chapter 12 - questions

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN IN 84 YEARS!

i just couldnt bring myself to write! you all probably hate me but heres a chapter lets just see if its any good!

here....

we...

go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

I walked back into my hotel room after we had gotten back from the concert. I walked into the en suite and stripped off my clothing hopping into the shower. i washed my hair with my yummy smelling shampoo and shaved everywhere, yes i do shave everywhere.

*knock knock*

"A little busy!" i yelled over the roar of the shower to the unknown person behind the door.

"Its just me! wondering if it was you in there, love!" Louis shouted back.

"Well it's me! I'll be out in a few so you can shower as well!"

I heard a muffled alright from behind the door. I shut the water off and stepped out grabbing the fluffy white towel that they leave for you.

"Dammit..." i muttered as i realized i had forgotten my clothes on the bed.

I poked my head out the door to see if Louis was around. hm looks like hes not. i opened the door all the way and walked out of the bathroom, tightening the towel that was wrapped around my torso. i walked over to my bed to grab my clothes. What the hell? i swear I set my clothes right here. i looked under the bed, and then by the chair near the wall. "Missing something?" i heard someone softly say into my ear.

I spun around to find Louis behind me, well now in front of me. Lou pushed me against the wall with his hands on my hips. my hands still trying to hold my towel up. "Lou.. what, what are you doing?"

"Getting my payback." he growled.

"And.. and how are you gonna do that?" i asked, my heart beat picking up pace.

"Just watch." he whispered into my ear.

He took my hands and pinned them above my head by the wrists. he leaned in kissing my neck and then along my jawline. his other hand traveling up and down the side of my body. i let out a soft moan i had been holding back.

Louis slipped a hand in between my thigh trailing up closer to my area. i let out a louder moan, as soon as i did that he lowered his hand back down. His mouth moved back up and was now brushing against my lips. I felt his hot breath on my lips, our foreheads touching. "Lou- Louis what are you doing?" I asked, my voice barely audible.

he ignored my question and kissed me hard on the lips instead. I kissed him back letting my hormones take over. i felt his hand travel back up my thigh as my breath hitched in my throat. he broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Im getting my payback." before dropping my hands and walking into the bathroom.

what the hell just happened?!

I changed and sat on the bed waiting for Louis to finish showering. he stepped out of the bathroom, his hair dripping wet and wearing a hollister shirt and sweats. "Aye boy!" i greeted him trying to act cool, which we all know im not.

"hey wanna order a pizza and watch a movie?" Louis asked looking in the mirror by the door fixing his luscious hair.

"Sounds good to me as long as its pepperoni!" i replied.

Louis nodded his head before picking up the phone and leaving the room to order since the tv was on.

~15 minutes later~

"Pizza is here!" i heard Louis shout as he walked back into the room carrying a large pizza box.

mmmmm smells like heaven! I quickly got up and snatched the box out of lou's hands. i sat on the floor and opened the box. i reached for a pepperoni filled piece when i noticed something on the inside of the box.

"I know this is cheesy, but Jessica...

will you be my girlfriend? ~Louis"

"Lou? Whats this?" i asked in confusion as i looked at a blushing Louis standing next to me.

"its uh my way of um asking you to be my girlfriend. so will you jessie?"

I felt a huge smile spread across my face. i stood up and grabbed Louis by the face and kissed him with as much love as i could. after what felt like eternity but was probably only 3 seconds, i pulled apart letting our foreheads touch. "I would love to be your girlfriend, boobear."

louis' face broke out into a grin, "awesome." he replied before kissing me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah i know its short but hey! i updated and yes i am alive!

but oh my god over 1.1k views?!?!?! you guys are the best!!!

and look! Louis and Jessie are finally together yayayayayayayayayay!

you guys know the drill

comment

vote

share

dance

marry a turtle cause turtles are awesome

love you all sososososo much!

~Althea