Chapter 1- Best Friends

Hey guys!  So this if the first chapter! Its not very long im sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~               

“Lou, this isn’t right!” I yelled to him. I could see the hurt and determination in his aqua blue eyes. He can’t love me. We are best friends! It’s not right. Is it?

~11 years earlier~

“Jessie! Wait for me!” my best friend, Louis, yelled up at me.

 “Hurry up Lou! I’m gonna beat you to the top!” my 8 year old self squealed as I climbed higher up the tree in Lou’s backyard in Doncaster, England.

~10 years later~

  “Lou, you’re supposed to eat the popcorn not throw it at me!” I screeched as the brown haired, 18 year old boy threw another handful of popcorn down my shirt.

   “But where’s the fun in that?!” Louis asked. All I could do was shake my head. This boy will be the death of me, I swear.

   “Hey Jessie. I have to tell you something.” He said. All silliness replaced by seriousness. Uh oh, “I’m trying out for the x factor in 3 weeks. Hannah convinced me to do it.” Hannah was my boobear’s girlfriend and they were so cute!

  “Oh my carrots! Finally! After all my work trying to get you to try out and she was the key along!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I jumped over the counter attacking him with a hug. Let the tickle war begin!

--------------------------------------------

“HAHAHA LOU! S-stop! Y-you aha got me!” I screamed between fits of giggles. I pounded against his muscular chest while he tickled me to death. Well that was an epic fail on my part.

Louis slowly got off of me with an award winning smile that reached his eyes. “Um… Jessica. W-will you come to y audition for me?” he asked, rubbing the back of his neck while facing the floor.

“Awwww! I’m honored. Of course I will boobear!” I cooed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N so what did you guys think? Leave your comments below and vote and fan if you like! The next few chapters will be posted soon!

~Althea